Part 15

Shiv's pov:

It's been one month, since her fresher's party we are talking normally on phone and messages each other. Only on some specific time because we both don't have much time. She has classes and I have my duty to do. Sometimes in between our talk, I give hints that I like her, but directly I still couldn't tell her. It's because when I tell her she acts like she doesn't get what I said or doesn't want to understand or she diverts the topic to another. And on the other side Harshi, she just wants to murder me. According to her, I don't have guts to confess my love in front of Ananya, and I accept that. One day, I'll tell her my heart out. One day.

*****

Harshi's pov:

Uff! People says, you don't have to read much after completing your schooling. It's all bullshit! Doing so many assignments till midnight, presentations pressure, it's giving me a headache. Even I've to wake up early, to get the bus.

Today, I woke up early. Normally, Ani wakes me up after taking bath. She is in bathroom now. I messaged Jai, and wish a good morning. He instantly replied back, telling me "Today sunrises from the west or what love?" Ugghh! This guy doesn't left a chance to insult me. What can I do if I wake up early. It's a good thing right? Instead of praising me, he's busy in insulting.

"Come to Shillong, I'll show you from which direction it's rises baby"

"Ahhh! I would love to. Why it's sound so tempting love?" Even in the morning, he's thinking of romance. Seriously, this guy is never going to change. And, I don't want him to change.

"Then come and " I couldn't complete the message, heard a thud sound from the bathroom and crying voice of Ani.

I hurriedly went near the bathroom and knock on the door.

"Ani, are you okay? What happened? Did you slip? Why are you crying? Open the damn door or I'm going to break it."

"Harshi, I slipped. Wait, I'm trying to open the door." she said and still crying.

She opens the door, holding her right leg. I help her to walk till her bed and lay her down on the bed. I sprayed volini.

"Let's go to doctor"

"No, no it's not needed. I'll be fine after sometime. You go, ready for class."

"Ani, it's ok if I go to class late one day."

"I said go to class. I'll call you if I need any help" said in her bossy tone.
I'm worried about her, she won't tell me even she's in pain. I know her, she doesn't want anyone to worry about her.

*****

Ananya's pov:

Oh my God! It's so painful. I don't know how I am acting normal, like it's not hurting at all in front of Harshi. If I say it's hurting, I'll end up at hospital which I don't want right now.

After convincing, I'm fine Harshi went to class. I call my mummy

"Ani! What happens? You didn't to class or on your way?" I usually don't call her at this time. So, she knows something is wrong with me.

"Mummy, I slipped in the bathroom. My right leg got twisted and it's hurting." I'm crying mess now.

"Is it swollen Ani? You've to go to hospital. How badly I want to be with you now. I'm going to inform your papa." She end the call. I check my leg, it's swollen now.

After five minutes, Shiv called. Why he's calling me now? I thought to call him but stopped myself because he's on duty. So, I don't want to waste his time on me.

"I'm coming to get you. Be ready." Said with a cold voice and cut the call. What happened to him now? Ohh god, papa told him.

******

Shiv's pov:

Seriously, what she thinks of herself? She slipped and twisted her leg, she didn't even think of informing me. When Sir asked and requested me to examine her in hospital, I got to know that she is injured. It's hurt to know that she doesn't think of me as a important person in her life. It hurts. And it's end my all hopes in a second.

Her leg is fractured. I admitted her in military hospital, it'll be easy for me to come to check her.

"Why didn't you inform me?" I'm sitting near her bed.

"I thought, you're busy. So, I didn't want to disturb you and worry about me. Seriously, I swear, I wanted to." And this melted my heart. Ananya on hospital bed in plastered leg, a scene I don't want to see. I can't see her in pain. The way she hissed in pain, when the doctor touched her leg, it hurts me.

"What do you think, if you won't tell then I won't be worried about you? Hmmm? Tell me." "You don't know anything. You don't know, how it feels when you see a important person in your life lying on hospital bed and that person, didn't even bother to inform."

"What are you talking about Shiv? It's not a big deal. It's not that I'm dying and forget to inform you" like other days, she again act like she didn't understand what I said.

"Ananya, you know leave this all act and listen. Ananya, I like you. I like you ever since I've seen you on your door frame in Dehradun. Why don't you try to understand my feelings? I didn't want to tell you this way. Shit!" I left the room. I'm on angry on myself now. She is in pain and I choosed to tell her at this time. Why couldn't I control myself in front of her. What she is thinking of me now?

******

So, What would be Ananya's answer to Shiv's confession?

Hey guys, if you like my story don't forget to press ⭐ and comment.

Thank you.