Part 7

Ananya's pov:

Finally, I...ok we (Shiv and me) have reached my PG, which I booked online. Shiv is here to dropped me which I genuinely appreciate. Because after a long journey anyone wants to go to their respective destination but he offered me to help. His unit is not far from my PG, only five to ten minutes if you walk. Therefore, he wanted to drop me first then will go to his unit.

At the beginning of the train journey, we didn't talk much. It's because I was so embarrassed for my misunderstanding and I'm not a talker. But eventually we started to talk (obviously he is the one who started the conversation, believe me or not I'm very shy person when it's come to start a conversation with a stranger) because we didn't have options, either ignore each other or talk. And I think, he's not a bad guy. I like the way he talked to his mother on phone (well, I didn't intentionally eavesdrop but he was sitting next to me. So, I heard their conversation. It's not my fault). He is very caring for his mother, his only family. His father is no more. He was also in army, died at Kargil War. Shiv said, he always wanted to be an army like his father even his mother was against it at first. According to him, his mother doesn't want to lose him like his father.

We talked many things, from simple to serious discussion.

After settling my luggages at my room, I come out to bid a bye to Shiv. Yes, he is still waiting outside because boys are not allowed in girls pg.

"All good in the room ?" he asked when he sees me.

"Yup, the room is good. It's a two seater and my going to be roommate isn't here yet."

"Ok, if anything happen or you want somethings then inform me"

"Sure, I'll inform papa and he'll inform you" I don't have his number and how can I directly asked him now. Like, hey shiv can you please give your number, if anything will happen I have to call you. And I don't want to disturb him unnecessarily. I think, I can manage here. Yes, I think so.

"You will call sir, Sir will call me again sir will call you, it's a very lengthy process. Give me your phone"

I hesitantly gave my phone to him and he starts typing and his phone is ringing. Ok, he dialled his number from mine.

"This is my number, save this. Now, you don't have to call sir to inform me. Directly call me."

"Ok, thank you Captain "

"One more thing, call me Shiv from now on" with a playful smile he said that.

I don't have problem to call him Shiv but how can I directly called him Shiv at our first meeting. Now, he, himself told me to call him Shiv it's a different matter.

"Ok bye then. Take care."

"Bye"

********

Shiv's pov:

Ananya, she is very shy, she couldn't open up with a stranger so easily. She even didn't talk with me on the train at first. But later she normally talked with me. Mostly, I initiated.
We talked about our families. I even talked about my dad which I never talked with anyone before. Don't know why I feel so attached with her within two days like I have known her from ages.

When I told her to inform me if she wants any help. She directly said she'll inform Raghuveer sir. Seriously, here I'm trying to get her number but she is....now, I don't have any option either directly ask her number or I have to wait. I know, a girl like her will never ask a guy number. So, I asked her to give me her phone. She hesitantly gave her phone to me. From her phone I dialled my number. Finally, I got her number. I directly asked her phone because I know even if I gave my number to her she isn't going to call me.

Sleeping on my new bed on my new unit, thinking about her it's a very foreign feelings for me. Never knew that it'd happen to me. I was very focused on my career that I didn't even give a chance to myself to think about love or relationship. Now, I guess, it's a high time to think about it. Because, I can't ignore my feelings for Ananya.

********