Part 3

"Yup..and thanks to God finally I'm going away from you" pinching his nose and he glared at her.

"papa gave the permission?" Asked with a shocked and sad expression.

"Yes baby bro, I'm so happy because You'll not be there to annoy me " with a dramatic dreaming voice.

"First, I'm not a baby and second the room will be mine" said with a smirk.

"You can have the room but don't touch a single thing of mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I understand" said while leaving for their room to freshen up.

Ananya is searching some information about the University, climate of Meghalaya and looking for a PG to stay nearby the campus on internet.

Akash(her bro) came out from the bathroom, wearing a simple tee and shorts after taking a shower and see Ananya, who is engrossing in her laptop. He slowly takes steps without creating much noise towards her to scare her and..

"Boooh" shout near her ears and she startled.

After seeing her state, Akash is laughing like a mad.

"Today, You are dead" said angry Ananya with a flaring nose. After hearing her, he tried to run but Ananya catch him and there began their usual cute fight (not so violent just pulling cheeks and all).

When they tired of fighting, they both lay down on the bed staring at the each other with a smile.

"You will miss me na?" Ananya asked.

"Yup, you'll not be here to help me to do my home work and study" Akash replied with a grin.

"You are so mean."

"I know, you don't have to say that" said with a I'm so proud look.

"Babu(akash), come and have some roti" their mother calling Akash from kitchen.

"Mummy, I already had lunch in school, just give a glass of juice"

"Ok"

******

Shiv's pov:

"Hey Mom, how are you?"

"I'm good beta (son), how are you?"

"I'm doing absolutely fine, mom I have a news."

"Yes,Tell me."

"I got posting letter in the morning."

"So, where to this time?"

"Shillong, the Scotland of the East."

"Congrats beta, my good wishes and blessings is with you. You know, I'll be always there for you wherever you go. All I want is your safety, I don't need anything else."

"Thank you, mom. Love you."

"Love you too beta."

********************

So, how's it?