25. *Two Can Play This Game*

Start from the beginning

As I turned around I saw him smirking at me. I blushed when his gaze fell on my chest but then he looked back at my face and there I saw this primal look on his face again. It made me feel hot down there and the fact that I was inside a pool! 'Looks like Marcelo was right! He sure wants to eat you!' My subconscious mind wasn't helping my current situation.

"Do I make you feel something different? Something that no one has ever made you feel." He said and I noticed how his voice got deeper and husky.

Before I could say something or probably deny what he just said, he interrupted "And don't deny because I know that I do make you feel something. I could tell from the way you blush and the look in your eyes that says Kiss me!"

'Come on Maya get a grip! Don't let him think that he's right!' And with that I did something daring. I swam towards him. I saw how his smirk fell a little as if he wasn't expecting that. I smirked inwardly. I reached in front of him and I covered the distance that I had previously made away from him.

I placed my hand gently on his naked shoulder and I swore I felt sparks where our skin touched. 'You can do this Maya! Show him that two can play this game!' I looked at him as I flutter my eyelashes innocently and then bit on my bottom lip. I saw his gaze fell on my lips and he gulped audibly.

"I could say the same thing about you." I said as I moved my face towards his. I closed my eyes as I gently rubbed my cheek against his. "Does this not affect you?" I whispered near his ear and bravely licked the skin under his ear and I felt him shudder. 'I do has an equal affect on him!'

I pushed myself away from him while he was frozen in his place, it was as if he was in a trance. When I swam away a little from him only then he got out of the trance and the look he gave me made me to quickly swam away from him. And that's what I did. I swam towards where others were swimming.

I literally felt as if I just saved my life from a lion's cage when I reached there side. From my peripheral vision I saw him swimming towards our direction but I knew he wouldn't do anything with them by side.

Massimo's P.O.V

I knew that she was feisty but I didn't know she could tease like this. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. The way she placed her hands on my naked shoulder and my god the way she licked my skin I swore I felt my d!ck twitch!

'It just made me want her even more. Now I want to know how feisty she would get when I take her completely!'

I was in my room, changed into fresh clothes. It had been few hours since the pool party ended. If I wanted to I'd have gone after her and finally made her mine but now I wanted to see where this little game that we were playing would take us!

It was 8:30 pm almost dinner time, so I made my way out of the room and towards the dining room where Martha and Gaby were probably setting the dinner. Usually I'd eat my dinner alone but since my brothers were here actually since the day she had come everyone including me had been eating dinner together.

As I was about to walk towards the dining room I saw one of my men coming towards me so I halted mid way.

"Capo." He bowed his head a little in respect to which I gave a curt nod.