24. *Pool Party!*

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Um I know but I don't have a swimsuit. I'm just gonna wear these shorts & top." I exclaimed.

"It's ok if you don't have a swimsuit. No worries." He said to which I thanked the lord. But I guess I said soon. "A bikini would do too." He said and I looked at him as if he said something weird.

"Um but -" Before I could say he interrupted me.

"No buts! Go & change. We'll be waiting for you outside." And with that he went towards the pool area.

As I walked inside my room I sat down on the bed wondering what should I wear now. Marcelo was right, if I didn't have a swimsuit a bikini woud do too but I didn't know if I should wear the bikini or not. Now, I didn't have any problem with wearing a bikini because I knew I looked good, my body was fine. Also, I had wore a bikini before more than once and that too in public, so I wasn't afraid of wearing it again. 'But then why am I thinking so much about wearing a bikini here?!'

I shook my thoughts away and just how Marcelo had said, I took a pair of bikini and change into it.

(I know this looks more like a swimsuit but I liked this one so just go with the flow)

Massimo's P.O.V

I had been inside my personal gym for few hours now doing weight lifting, jogging and punching the bag. I was covered with sweat from head to toe, I was panting but I still couldn't take a particular face out of my mind.

Now you must be thinking what was wrong with me. Trust me I wanted to know the same thing! For fucks sake I had never behaved like this ever in my 30 years of life, but since she came into my life everything had turned upside down!

Everytime I closed my eyes I'd see her face glistening under the moonlight and then how her lips had felt against mine. The way she had placed her hands in my hairs and how perfect her body had moulded with mine.
'Fanculo! What the hell are you turning me into Maya?!'

'Get a fucking grip Massimo! You can't go where you're going! Don't forget you're a fearsome most powerful mafioso capo in the world! You can't afford to have a weakness because you damn know what they can do when they find out about your weakness!!'

I groaned as I put the dumbbell down. It wasn't exactly the time for my workout but I had no business work to do & doing nothing was just taking my mind back to last night, so I had thought to divert my mind but it wasn't helping at all.

I went back to my room to take a shower. I changed into fresh clothes. It was now around 4:30 pm. I remembered I had a meeting with few of my men so I made my way towards my office room.