chapter 48

Taylor sighed as she put her cup of coffee down on the kitchen island , She woke up about an hour ago , Harry was still asleep on the couch , And Lucy just woke up and is having breakfast with Taylor .

"Sweetheart , Are you feeling better than yesterday ? " She said putting her hand on Lucy's forehead to check her temperature .

Lucy nodded biting on her cookie , Taylor smiled as she sipped on her coffee , When she was finished , she washed the plates and put them away , She then made Lucy drink her medicine .

She then got Lucy dressed and told her to play with her toys , She walked back to the living room and kneeled down on the floor next to Harry who was still asleep on the couch .

Taylor smiled and put her hand on his arm , She whispered with a soft voice "Harry , Wake up love " , She gently ran her hand up and down his arm , Harry moaned slightly as his eyes started to open .

"Hi " Taylor said resting her chin on the back of her hand , Harry smiled a little and said "Hi " , Taylor reached to stroke his cheek but quickly pulled her hand away .

"Oh my god Harry , Your skin is burning " She said putting the back of her hand on his forehead , Harry suddenly coughed , Taylor stood up and ran to the kitchen , She came back with a glass of water .

He drank some and then Taylor put it on the table , He sat up on the couch as Taylor grabbed his hand and ran her thumb over the back of it .

"You must have catched a cold from last night " She said looking at his eyes , Harry took a deep breath and said "I'll be fine, don't worry " .

He managed to give her a small smile before he stood , but almost fell over if Taylor didn't hold him , He closed his eyes and said "I'm feeling dizzy " .

Taylor gently rubbed his chest and then helped him sit back down on the couch , She kissed his forehead and said "Stay here , I have some medicin that will help " , Harry nodded and she walked away .

He groaned and covered his face , He took deep breaths untill Taylor came back , She gave him a glass of water with a pill .

He drank it and then handed her the cup , She leaned down and kissed his cheek , "Maybe you should go the bed , The couch isn't very comfortable " .

"No I'm fine here " Harry said with his eyes closed , Taylor rolled her eyes and said "Harry don't be so stuboorn , Come on get up " .

Harry sighed as he took her hand and she led him to her room , She pulled the covers away so he can get in .

"I want to sleep more " Harry whispered closing his eyes , Taylor nodded a little before leaning down and kissing him .

She pulled the covers over him before stepping out of the room , She decided to skip work today , Since Lucy is sick and Emma can't take care of her today and now Harry is also sick , so she thought it would be better if she stayed home .

Harry stayed in the room for most of the day and Taylor would check on him every once in a while , She opened the door of her room and found him awake staring at the ceiling .

"Hey " She said sitting on the side of the bed , He turned his head to look at her and smiled , "Feeling better ? " She asked looking down on him .

"A little " He said with a tired voice , Taylor smiled and then looked around the room , "Harry ? " She said turning her gaze back to him .

She knows it's a bad time to ask but she can't help it , She's been thinking about it ever since yesterday .

"What happened yesterday ? " She asked , Harry's features suddenly changed , "I told you i don't want to talk about it " He said with a low voice looking away from her .

Taylor sighed and then bit her lip looking down at the ground , She slightly nodded her head and tried standing up from the bed ,but Harry was quick to grab her wrist , "what ? " , she spoke with a bit harsh voice .

"Stay with me " He said , Taylor's eyes started to soften , She gently layed back down next to him , He pulled the cover on top of her and turned to his side so that he was facing her .

He played with a piece of her hair as she studied his face , they both stayed in silent staring at eachother , Harry gently stroking her hair made her close her eyes from his soft touch .

"Why won't you tell me ? " She asked but with her eyes still closed , She heard him let out a sigh before saying "Why do you want to know so bad ? " .

She opened her eyes meeting his green ones and said "Because it's my fault " , Harry shook his head and said "No it isn't " He snuggled closer to her and said "It's all her fault , Not yours " .

Taylor sighed and said "Harry , I never wanted to stand between you and your mother " , Harry stared at her for a moment and said "She's not my mother " .  

You can read the confusion on Taylor's face , "W-what do you mean ? " , She asked , Harry slowly sat on the bed and ran his fingers through his hair , Taylor sat next to him and said "Harry ? what are you hiding ? " .

He looked at her with his fingers still in his hair , "Des and Anne Styles aren't my real parents " , He finally spoke .

Ooohhh , So guys did you guess it right ?  , Comment and tell me what you think about this chapter , Love you all :)