chapter 32

Taylor groaned and rolled over in bed , The laughter coming from the kitchen  couldn't let her sleep , She sat on the bed and rubbed sleep from her eyes .

Harry has already woke up and so did Lucy , They are both sitting on the kitchen having breakfast that Harry made .

Taylor took a quick shower before getting dressed , She got out of her room and smiled seeing Harry and Lucy having fun .

She kissed the top of Lucy's head before kissing Harry's lips , "Good morning guys " She said as she went to pour herself a cup of coffee , "Morning " They said at the same time making them laugh again ,Taylor shook her head and sat down next to Harry by the table .

"Mommy , Did uncle Harry really stay here last night ? " She asked chewing on her food , Taylor nodded her head and looked at Harry who said "She won't believe me " .

Taylor laughed and then took a bite from The food that Harry made , "You didn't tell me you're a good cook , Last night dinner and now breakfast " Taylor said making Harry bow down and say "Thank you , Thank you " , Lucy laughed out loud throwing her head back .

After having their breakfast Harry had to leave because he has work to do , Taylor kissed him goodbye and grabbed her beanie and coat , Today her and Lucy and Emma are going shopping for christmas presents , Taylor and Lucy are spending christmas with Taylor's parents in nashville , She's leaving after tomorrow and Emma is also leaving to spend some time with her family .

They walked from store to store , Laughing and having fun , Taylor still hasn't told Emma that Harry told her he loved her , She still can't believe he said it though .

After a while , They got tired so they went to a small coffee shop , After placing their shopping bags down , Lucy had to go to the bathroom , Taylor excused herself and took her there leaving Emma alone by the table .

After a while the waiter came and asked her what they want , Emma ordered for the three of them because she knows what Taylor and Lucy like .

The waiter smiled and walked away right when Emma's phone rang , It was her mother calling her , There were too many people there and it was a bit noisy so she walked outside and talked to her , On her way back to the table , Someone crashed into her spilling coffee all over her shirt , She gasped because , first, that was a new shirt .Second ,The shirt was white . Third ,The coffee was too damn hot .

She looked at the man standing infront of her in shock , "What the hell ? are you blind or something ? " .

"Uhm ... No !"He said with a british accent , Emma looked at him and she won't deny it , He was kind of handsome but she was too mad to pay attention to that .

"You're the one who crashed into me " He spoke again , Emma gasped , Damn he was rude , "You're going to pay for my coffee " He added .

Emma laughed and said "Yeah , right .... Are you going to pay for my shirt ?" , The man infront of her rolled his eyes and started walking outside .

"Jerk " She said under her breath as she walked back to the table , She grabbed a few napkins and started wiping her shirt , Luckily she brought her coat with her so she could cover it .

A few seconds Later Taylor came back with Lucy , Taylor stopped and looked at Emma "Did i miss something ? " She said looking at her friend's shirt .

"This stupid jerk spilled his coffee all over me " She said still wiping her shirt , Taylor laughed a little and then sat down .

"So ...uhm Emma , there's something i need to tell you " Taylor said playing with her fingers , Emma looked up and said "what ? " .

"Last night ... Harry , well he told me that He...he loves me " She said looking at her , Emma had the biggest grin on her face .

"That . Is . The highlight of our year "Emma said joking around , Taylor laughed loud at her friend , "Seriously taylor , Oh my god , He told you he loved you ? , That's huge " She said .

Taylor nodded and said "I know it's huge , But .. I uhm i didn't really say it back " "You weren't ready ? " Emma asked smiling at her sweetly , Taylor shook her head and said "I will be , one day , But not now " .

Emma nodded and then said out of the blue "Man , I just realized my life is messed up , I really need a boyfriend" .

Taylor laughed as she stood up and grabbed the shopping bags , "Come on , We have some shopping to do ".

Emma , Lucy and Taylor spend the rest of the morning shopping and having fun .

Isn't Emma the cutest , I just love her :)