chapter 89

Harry and Taylor laid in bed, legs tangled and heavy breaths. He had just took her apart on the bed after having her on every surface possible. First, was the living room couch. He didn't even give her the chance to take a breath before moving to the floor, the kitchen was next as he took her on top of the dining table and against the kitchen island. The hallway wall was next then finally reaching their large bed.

Harry has sure kept his promise that he made earlier in morning. Taylor was breathless and barely moving, Her head was on his chest with her lips were slightly parted, breathing in and out.

He smiled as he let out a breath. Tonight, has been remarkable. Harry couldn't thank Emma enough for taking Lucy to stay with her for the night. Even though Lucy was always in the house never stopped them from enjoying each other but they always had to take caution and keep it quiet. Which Harry hated because there is nothing more he loves to hear than Taylor's soft moans and cries in his ear.

He kissed the top of her head and then sighed playing with her hair. "You're going to be my husband", He heard her soft voice.

He looked down as she lifted her head to look at him . "We're going to be a family", She spoke again , her gaze shifting to the diamond ring on her finger. "Forever", He spoke lacing their fingers together.

Taylor looked at him as a small tear rolled down her cheek. "Hey, Hey, What are you crying for?".

He pulled her down and hugged her as she hid her face in his shoulder. "I'm happy, You made me so happy today", She said with a muffled voice.

Harry stroked her hair and then kissed the side of her face, He then cupped her face and forced her to look at him. "I Love you more than anything, Taylor. You and Lucy mean the world to me now and I'll always keep you next to me, no matter what. I'm never leaving you alone. You two have changed my life and i can't see myself without you anymore".

Taylor let another tear slip as bit her lip at his words. She leaned down and locked their lips together for a slow, long kiss that they put all their emotions in.

After a while, Harry spoke :" We should take a shower", Taylor laughed and said:" I can't move".

He laughed standing up from the bed and reaching his arms out for her. He picked her up as she smiled kissing the skin of his neck down his shoulder. He stepped inside and put her down making sure she doesn't slip and fall. Even though, Taylor was exhausted and couldn't take no more, she still let him take her apart against the shower wall for the last round of their long night.

Taylor woke up the next morning to an empty bed. She groaned turning around and yawning. She pulled the comforter over her chest sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

She leaned back against the headboard and looked outside the large window on her side. She drew a smile on her face as she played with the finger on her ring, Her smile grew bigger and bigger as she closed her eyes and threw her head back. She had to bite her lip to keep from smiling, the joy she was feeling inside was indescribable. She felt like her heart was going to burst at any moment from the amount of happiness she was feeling.

She giggled , slowly standing up from the bed. Due to the excessive love making she and Harry had last night, It was a little hard for her to stand up or walk.

She shook her head reaching for the satin sleep robe that was placed on the vanity chair.

She put it on covering her body, She then stepped out of the room. Making sure not to make any noise, she walked down the stairs and wrapped her arms around herself when she felt the cool air.

She peeked inside the kitchen and her smile grew bigger to see Harry standing shirtless, only in his boxer briefs. He seemed to be struggling with something in the pan.

She laughed approaching him. He looked at her and smiled. "Hey, You're awake". She wrapped her arms around his bare torso and kissed his chest.

"What are you doing?", She asked taking a look at the mess he made on the counter.

"Eh, I wanted to surprise you and make you breakfast but i screwed up", He chuckled and Taylor laughed.

She kissed his cheek before pulling away and walking to the counter and taking the burned egg from the pan. She shook her head laughing while taking new eggs and cracking them open.

Harry laughed and said hugging her from behind. "I'm sorry", He said and Taylor kissed his cheek and said:" It's okay baby, You tried".

He closed his eyes as his hand ran up her side. He smiled when he realized she wasn't wearing anything under the robe, He kissed her neck and said:" I still didn't get enough of you".

"Even after last night?", She asked with a surprised face. Harry shook his head and she laughed:" I swear, you never get enough of sex".

Harry laughed and then swatted her bottom before walking away laughing.