chapter 17

Harry was sitting on the couch and Taylor was sitting next to him , they were both watching Lucy who was sitting on the floor playing with the big teddy bear Harry got her , Harry turned his gaze to Taylor and he saw she was lost in her thoughts , She didn't really talk a lot today and she isn't the way she always is .

"Taylor ? " He said as his hand covering hers , "Hmm ? " She said finally looking at him , "Are you ok ? " He asked with consern in his eyes .

Taylor gave him a small but tired smile and nodded her head "Yeah i'm fine " , "Are you sure ? Did something happen today ? "  He asked never taking his hand from hers .

Before Taylor spoke , Harry's heared Lucy say "We went to see Daddy today " , Harry looked at her and then back at Taylor who was now looking at her lap .

"You went to the cemetery Today ? " He asked making her look at him , Taylor nodded , Lucy stood up from the floor and then climbed into Harry's lap , she looked up at him and said "Today's daddy's birthday , So we went to wish him a happy birthday " , Harry looked at her with a sad look and said "It is ? " , Lucy nodded and then added "Mommy cried when we went there ... " , Harry looked at Taylor who was already looking at him , She had a sad look on her face , Harry put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer so that her head was on his shoulder .

Lucy looked up at them and smiled , she then said "Uncle Harry , Did you know daddy ? " , Harry took a moment to answer "No sweetie , i didn't " "Me neither " she said looking down at her lap with as small pout .

Taylor closed her eyes when she saw her baby girl like that, she just wanted to hide away and cry , but she couldn't break down infront of Harry or Lucy so she just took a deep breath and tried to calm herself , Harry looked down at Lucy and sighed seeing how sad she was .

He started stroking her blond hair , He then kissed the top of Taylor's head who still had her eyes closed .

They all sat in silence , A few moments later , Lucy dragged her teddy bear to her room and stayed there , Harry rubbed Taylor's shoulder and then said "Tay ? "  , Taylor opened her eyes and lifted her head a little so that she could look at him "Yes ? " , "I'm sorry , About Zac ... " He said , Taylor looked at him and then at the floor , "It's ok "  she said with sadness in her voice , He stroked her cheek and then kissed it , The small gesture made her smile a little . 

A few hours Later , Harry was still with Taylor and Lucy , It was already night time and he didn't notice how time flied , He was playing with Lucy in her room , While Taylor was in the kitchen making dinner .

Harry was playing with some doll when Lucy asked "Uncle Harry ? " , "yes Lucy ? " He said putting the doll down and looking at her .

"Are you and mommy dating ? " She asked still playing with the dolls , Harry was suprised by her question , She's only 3 years old , what does she know about dating ? .

"Uhm ... i guess so yeah ... " He said , Lucy stopped and looked at him and said "Do you love mommy ? " She asked .

Harry didn't move or say anything , He didn't know what to say , Does he love her ? , She's a great woman and a great mom and she is the nicest person he has ever met , And all he wants to od is spend time with her , But does he love her ? .

"Yeah , just like i love you " He said trying to drop the subject but then Lucy said "No not like that , i mean do you love her like Daddy did ? " .

Before Harry could say anything , They heared Taylor clear her throat , He looked at the doorway and she was standing there , She was standing there the whole time and she heared what they talked about , Harry's face started turning red .

"Dinner's ready " She said taking her eyes from Harry and looking at Lucy , Lucy stood up and ran to the kitchen leaving Harry and Taylor alone .

Harry stood up and the silence between them was very awkward , She looked at the floor and then walked out , Harry cursed under his breath and then took a deep breath before following her .

They were slinece during Dinner also , Only Lucy asking random questions that Taylor had to answer to .

When they were finished , Taylor stood up to clean the dishes but Harry stopped her , His hands was holding hers and they  were just inches away from eachother , "I'll do it " He said looking at her blue eyes .

"You don't have to , i can do it myself " She said trying to pick up the dishes but Harry again stopped her and said "You've done enough Taylor , I'll do the dishes " , Taylor sighed and said "Ok , but i'll help " .

He smiled and then nodded , They both put the plates on the counter and they started washing it one by one , They only shared a few words , not much , It was still awkward between them .

Harry did the last plate and then put it on the counter  , He then washed his hands and then turned to Taylor , Taylor was staring at him , "Harry ? " she said .

Harry: hmm ?

"Are ... Are w-we uhm ... like dating or ... " She asked looking at the ground blushing a little , Harry smiled and then walked closer to her , He grabbed her hand and then made her look at him , He stepped even closer closing the space between them .

"Well ... i mean We hang out a lot ... And we kiss a lot ... And we like eachother a lot so ... i think we're dating ... " He said with a smile , Taylor's face was beating red , He laughed a little and then stroked her cheek , His lips locked with hers and they shared a sweet innocent kiss .

Guysssss , The blank space video , OMG , It's the best lol .... my favorite part is when she bites his lip , i mean i died when i saw it the first time ,i was like DAMN TAYTAY , Lol what was your favorite part ??? :)