chapter 77

They lay on the bed breathless. Both staring at the ceiling with their chest rising and falling quickly trying to catch their breath. The room only lit by the dimmed light of the lamp on the bedside. Harry turned his head to the side and looked at her as she played with her hands on her stomach, keeping her eyes on the ceiling.

He propped himself on one elbow looking down at her. His hand find its way to hers and he laced their fingers together. Taylor looked down at where their hands met and she smiled a content smile before looking up at him to meet his piercing green eyes.

"I missed you", She whispered running her thumb on the back of his hand. Harry closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again with a blissful smile.

"I'm in heaven right now", He softly spoke leaning down to press a quick peck to her lips before pulling back and looking at her eyes.

A shy smile made its way to Taylor's face as Harry studied her face. Her rosy cheeks brought out the blue in her eyes even more and he smiled when she brought his hand up to her lips and kissed it. She let it rest on her chest and wrapped her own hand on top of it.

Leaning up, she pressed her lips to his in a soft, delicate kiss. Her eyelashes brushing slightly against his as she captured his bottom lip between her lips and gently tugged at it. 

Harry wrapped his arms around her waist as she moved to her side still kissing him while her hands traveled up his arms and rested on his shoulder blade, on his upper back.

She pressed her lips firmly against his before pulling back just a few inches and staring at his glowing eyes.

"I love you", She said rubbing her nose against his making him laugh before pressing a kiss to the top of her head as she rested her head on his chest.

"Taylor, About all of the things i said the other day i wan— ", He was cut off by Taylor lifting her head up and putting her finger against his lips saying:" I don't want to talk about that, It happened and we can't change it. Now that you are with me, I don't ever want to look back Harry".

Harry smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear saying:" I know, love. I just wanted apologize for all of the stuff i said, It was horrible and i didn't mean any of it".

 Taylor kissed his jaw and kissed up to his ear. "I know. And I'm sorry for hitting you", She whispered and Harry laughed. "I deserved it".

Taylor smiled and then pressed a small kiss to his nose before resting her head back on his chest letting him play with her hair.

"I love you,Tay", He said and Taylor smiled against his chest. "I love you too, Harry". Harry reached his arm out to turn off the light and pulled the comforter on top of their bodies before closing his eyes.

__

Harry rolled over and reached his arm out for Taylor only to find her side of the bed empty. He groaned rubbing his eyes and sitting up on the bed. 

The door opened and he looked to the side to see Taylor walking inside with a big smile on her face fully clothes unlike Harry who was only in his briefs.

He opened his arms for when she climbed on the bed and sat in his lap. Kissing his cheek she said:" Good morning!".

Harry: Morning!.

He leaned in to capture her lips but he pulled back when Lucy ran inside the room with her giggles. Taylor quickly covered Harry with the comforter after climbing out of his lap to grab Lucy.

Lucy hugged Harry before falling to her mother's lap laughing. "Looks like everyone is up except for me", Harry said reaching to the end of the bed to grab his shirt and pants to put it on.

"Uncle Harry, can we please go to the Zoo today?", Lucy asked jumping in Taylor's lap. Harry looked at Taylor before looking back at Lucy. "Of course we can , I missed you princess", He said reaching to tickle her but Taylor covered her from him and He jumped on Taylor from behind making them all laugh. Lucy jumped out of the bed laughing and Harry trapped Taylor underneath him tickling her.

"Lucy, Help me.... help mommy!!", Taylor laughing squirming underneath Harry while Lucy climbed back at the bed and jumped on Harry's back.

Harry finally got off Taylor and grabbed Lucy both falling to the side of the bed. They all lay there still laughing.

Harry spent the rest of the morning with Taylor and Lucy and promised he would take Lucy to the zoo later that day. But he had to go home first to take care of everything because he was pretty sure that after he left the day before it was complete chaos.

However he told Taylor and Lucy that they had to go with him. Taylor didn't know why he wanted them to go but he told her not to ask questions and just trust him.

He pulled over by the Styles mansion and looked at the passenger seat to see Taylor biting her lips from nervousness. He put his hand on her thighs and smiled at her.

He got out and opened the door for her and then he helped Lucy out from the back seat. He picked her up and held Taylor's hand in his free one as they walked to the front door.

He knocked on the door and the maid opened the door letting them in after greeting them. "Who is in the house?", He asked turning around and she said :" Only Mr and Mrs. Styles, Miss Paige left with her family last night and Mr.Andrew left as well".

Harry nodded his head and then started walking up the stairs dragging Taylor behind him and Lucy in his arms.

He walked down the long hallway and Taylor tugged at his hands. "Harry, Where are we going?", She asked and Harry kept walking until he stopped in front of a door and opened it to see Anne sitting next to Her husband's bed talking to him. They both looked at the door way and Anne glared at Taylor who was standing behind Harry...