chapter 90

"Babe, please?", Taylor begged sitting on the edge of the bed and Harry sighed. He was leaving to bring Lucy from Emma's but Taylor told him she wanted to spend the rest of the day with Emma and Lucy, Harry was disappointed because He was planning on spending the day with her and Lucy.

He approached her and sat down next to her on the bed. "But I thought maybe we can spend the day with each other, you, me and Lucy", he said and Taylor bit her lip.

"Okay then, How about I stay at Emma's until the after noon and then we can spend the rest of the day together?".

Harry looked at the ground and Taylor hugged him from the side:"Please Baby?, As much as I want to spend the day with you I have to see Emma because she'll be leaving in just a few days", she said with an adorable voice, still hugging him.

Harry laughed shaking his head. "You always get your way, don't you?", he laughed looking at her as she nodded with the biggest smile on her face.

"Fine, Do whatever you want", He acted hurt but couldn't hide the grin on his face. Taylor giggled before kissing him. "I Love you", She whispered against his lips and He bit his lip. "Love you more".

Harry drove Taylor to Emma's place which Taylor got over excited about because ones she used to live there and she missed that place.

He left the girls alone as Taylor and Emma chatted away while Lucy played with her toys.

Taylor found Emma packing, She was leaving in only a few weeks to live with Andrew in the UK, As much as Taylor hated the idea of her best friend being worlds away from her she understood what Emma was going through.

Time flew by fast, and It was already the after noon, Harry waited for her outside the building as she hugged Emma good bye and promised her she'll be at the airport the day she leaves to give her a proper goodbye.

After Harry buckled Lucy in the back seat and went back to his own seat, Taylor stared at him and noticed something was off.

"Harry?, Are you okay?", She asked as he started the car and didn't say anything. Taylor decided to drop it since she figured he probably didn't want to talk because Lucy was in the car.

He was silent through the whole ride, even when Lucy talked to him he would either fake a smile and throw a small nod.

When they finally arrived home, Harry threw his keys on the table and then went straight to the kitchen. Taylor frowned telling Lucy to go play in the backyard. She then went to the kitchen and saw him drinking water.

"Babe, Is everything okay?", She asked crossing her arms against her chest. Harry put the glass of water down then turned around to face her. He leaned back against the counter and then covered his face with is hands. "My dad's in the hospital, He got another hear attack".

Taylor gasped and then bit her lip looking at him. "Harry, I'm so sorry", she approached him slowly and said:"How is he?, when did it happen?".

Harry sighed and said:" It happened this morning, I was there when it happened, we took him to the hospital straight away, The doctors said that he might not able to take anymore".

She put her hand on his arm to comfort him, "It's going to be alright", She said but quickly flinched when Harry exploded in her face, "NO IT'S NOT TAYLOR, You don't know that, No one knows, So don't try to comfort me and tell me He's going to be alright, because he isn't, He's going to die. My father's going TO DIE!", He shouted in her face walking away from the counter. "I— I'm sorry, I was just trying to...", She said looking at him and he mumbled :" DON'T, Just don't". He stormed out of the kitchen and slamming the front door shut. Taylor sighed Leaning back against the counter where Harry was, She was fighting back tears but held it together. She walked out of the kitchen and decided to go to the hospital but quickly remembered she can't leave Lucy alone.

She fell on the couch with a deep sigh. She grabbed her phone and called Anne, She talked with her a long time on the phone trying to comfort her, Anne was devastated and Taylor heard it through her voice. She apologized for not being there and explained to her why, however, promised her she'll be there the first thing tomorrow morning.