chapter 66

Taylor put the plate down on the table and then kissed Lusy's cheek before saying "Eat sweety " . Lucy nodded and then started having her dinner . Taylor walked out of the kitchen and then went to the living room . She sat on the couch and rested her elbows on her knees with her head in her hands

She closed her eyes and sighed . She feels bad for talking to Emma that way and she feels bad because of what happened with Harry earlier . It's just all a big mess .

A few minutes later , Lucy stepped out of the kitchen and then walked to the couch to sit next to her mother . Lucy was still a little ill so Taylor didn't go to work for that week .

"Mommy put spongebob on " , Lucy said and jumped up and down on the couch . Taylor grabbed the remote and said to her daughter "Stop jumping up and down Lucy , you're ill " .

Lucy clapped when Spongebob came on . Taylor looked at her daughter and for the first time that day she drew a small smile on her face . It amazes Taylor how much Lucy loves spongebob .

She shook her head and then kissed her forehead . She stood up and went to the kitchen . She cleaned the couple of dishes and then put them away . She didn't have dinner , she didn't feel like it .

She dragged herself to her room and fell down on her bed , curling up in a ball and sighing deeply . She wants to call Emma to apologize , she grabbed her phone and called her .

Three rings later and no answer , Taylor sighed when her voicemale cam on . She threw the phone on the other side of the bed and closed her eyes , whispering to herself "Why do i keep pushing away the people i love ? " .

A tears slid down her face and fell on the pillow case . She turned around and covered her head with the comforter . A few minutes later she fell asleep .

__

Harry slowly helped his father sit up on the bed while Anne pulled the wheel chair next to the bed . Harry put his arm around his father's shoulder and gently sat him on the wheel chair .

Today , the docotors said that Des can leave the hospital but under the condition of having a nurse at home to keep an eye on him .

"Are you feeling good father ? " , Harry asked his father while grabbing the small bag of clothes from the bed and handing it to his mother . Des nodded and Harry grabbed the wheel chair and started walking out of the room .  

He managed to get Taylor out of his mind for a while today . Since his father is going back home , He was running around trying to get everything ready and making sure his father was alright .

They stepped out  to the flashing lights of cameras waiting outside the hospital door , Security guards tried their best to keep them out of the way while Harry rushed to get his father into the car and closing the door behind him . Anne sat next to her husband while Harry climbed in the front seat and the car drove away to the Styles' mansion .

__

Taylor rolled over in bed and groaned opening her eyes . She fell asleep for an hour and didn't even remember that her Lucy was still awake .

She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes , stood up and then walked out of the room to see Lucy still sitting on the couch watching Tv .

She sighed and looked at the clock and it was way over Lucy's bed time . Taylor walked to the couch and held her arms out for Lucy .

"Lucy , come on sweety it's time for bed " .

Lucy looked a Taylor and then ignored her looking back at the Tv . Taylor sighed and then leaned down to pick her up but Lucy slipped from the couch and ran away to her room .

Taylor cursed and then ran behind her to see her standing by a corner .

"Lucy , you have to go to sleep " , Taylor said walking to her but Lucy again ran to the other side of the room .

"No i'm not sleepy , i wanna stay up " , Lucy pouted and Taylor sighed . She covered her head with her hands and said with a stern voice .

"Lucy , You better get over here right now " .

"No! " .

"Lucy !! " , Taylor warned glaring at Lucy , Lucy crossed her arms against her chest and shook her head .

Taylor walked to her and before Lucy can run she was already being lifted up by Taylor .

"No , put me down !! Put me down i don't to sleep , No! " , Lucy started screaming kicking her legs against Taylor  .

Taylor tightened he grip on her and walked to the bed . She put her down but still kept an arm around her so that she won't run away .

Lucy kept crying and screaming while Taylor reached for her PJs . She struggled to get her out of her shirt with Lucy throwing punches and kicks against her chest .

Taylor snapped at her , "Lucy stop , stop it right now !"  . Lucy was startled by her mother's yelling so she stopped hitting her and her cries turned into small whimpers .

Taylor got her in her PJs and then when she tried putting her under the covers , Lucy pushed her wrist away and said with a glare "I hate you " .

She climbed under the covers and then turned her back to Taylor . Taylor just kept staring at her daughter and let her words sink in . Seems like everyone hates her now .

She felt a pounding pain in her chest as she put her head on her hands and bit her lip to stop the tears from falling .

She shook her head and then leaned in to kiss Lucy's hair , "I'm sorry , I love you " , She breathed out and a small tear fell down her face . She quickly stood up , turned off the lights and got out of the room .

She rested her forehead against the wall next to the room's door . She fisted her fingers and then let out a sob but quickly covered her mouth to stop other from coming .

She walked to her room and then locked the door behind her , she dragged herself to the bed and cried against the pillow .

She feels so alone , so empty inside . She badly wants someone to hug her , someone to hold her tight in his arms . Someone to tell her it's going to be alright , it's going to be ok . But there was no one . So she just hugged her pillow and let out what she's been holding in all day long .