chapter 87

Taylor tapped her foot on the floor repeatedly while playing with her hands in her lap. Harry was sitting next to her reading a magazine that was set on the small table in front of them.

Today was Taylor's first appointment with the psychiatrist. She has promised Harry she would get help but was regretting it as she sat in the waiting room taking deep breaths.

"Babe, Relax", Harry sensed her nervousness and put a hand on the inside of her leg making her stop the tapping.

Taylor looked at him and then let out a breath. "Harry, I don't want to do this", She said looking at the ground.

Harry sighed and then sat up straight. "Why?", He asked and Taylor shrugged, her eyes still on the floor. "I have never talked about my nightmares before, especially not to a stranger".

Harry took her hand in his and squeezed it. He kissed the side of her face and said:"I know this is a little frightening for you but It will do you good, trust me, baby".

Taylor bit her lip and then nodded her head. Harry sighed and then brought the back of her hand to his lips and kissed it.

Taylor leaned against him and closed her eyes. "It's so quiet here", she said lacing their fingers together. Harry chuckled and then kissed the top of her head.

They stayed in that position for quite some time before a young lady called Taylor's name.

Harry and Taylor stood up and then walked to the door of the doctor's room. Taylor bit her lip and Harry pulled her in for a hug. He kissed her hair and rubbed her back comfortingly. "You're going to do great, Baby", He whispered and Taylor nodded her head burying her face in his neck.

"Just one hour, and when you finish you will find me and Lucy waiting for you, Okay?", He said pulling back to look at her. Taylor nodded once again and then Harry started turning around. "Wait", She pulled him back by his arm and he frowned. She smiled pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Harry was quick to kiss back and when they pulled away Taylor smiled and said:"You can go now".

Harry kissed her cheek one last time and then walked out. while Taylor stepped inside the room with a sweet smile closing the door behind her.

For the next hour, They didn't really talk much about her nightmares as she expected. The doctor asked her about her family, Lucy, Harry and of course Zac. He didn't ask the things she expected at all but then again she remembered it was just their first appointment and there was a lot to come.

After Taylor bid her goodbyes to the doctor, She stepped out of the room to see Lucy sitting on Harry's lap playing with his phone as he had his head back against the wall and eyes closed.

"Hey!", She greeted and Lucy jumped from Harry's lap to her mother's arms. Taylor spin her around showering her head with kisses. "How was kindergarten today?".

Lucy started talking about her day as Harry watched them from his seat. Taylor glanced at Harry and gave him a small smile before diverting her attention back to Lucy.

They walked out of the doctor's office with Lucy talking non stop and Taylor smiling at her daughter's cuteness.

They spent the rest of the day together. Harry and Lucy played int he backyard while Taylor made dinner. After, Lucy got tired and Taylor took her to bed and read her a bedtime story.

After she got Lucy to sleep, she walked down stairs to the living room where Harry was sitting on the couch watching sports on TV.

Taylor fell down next to him and he wrapped her in his arms quickly, Her head rested on his shoulder and her arm wrapped around his waist. She watched TV with Harry even though she didn't find any interest in sports. She just wanted to spend time with him.

"You didn't tell me what you and the doctor talked about', Harry said playing with her hair and she shrugged keeping her eyes on the TV. "Not much, He just asked me about my family, where i was raised, Lucy, You and... Zac".

Harry nodded his head and asked:" You didn't tell him about your nightmares?", Taylor closed her eyes and said with a tired voice:" Yeah, But he said w'll talk about them later".

They stayed in silence for the next few minutes as Taylor seemed to be asleep in his arms. Harry looked at her and smiled before kissing her forehead. "I Love you", She whispered and Harry pulled his head back to look at her. "You're awake", He said in more of a statement than a question. Taylor smiled and opened her eyes. "I Love you, Harry", She repeated herself and Harry smiled before pressing a big kiss on her lips. "I Love you too, Taybear".

Taylor frowned at his use of name. Taybear, A particular person used to call her that,Zac. And it felt weird hearing it from Harry.

"Taybear?", She asked and Harry frowned. "You don't like it?, I thought it was cute, But it's okay. I won't call you that if you don't want to".

"No, no, no... That wasn't what i meant. I Like it", She smiled at him and Harry smiled back before grabbing the remote and turning off the TV.

"Come on, let's go to bed". He said standing up from the couch but Taylor fell completely on the couch with a small giggle. "I'm tired", She said looking up at him.

Harry chuckled leaning down to pick her up. He lifted her bridal style and started walking up the stairs as she wrapped her arms around his neck and smelled in his cologne.