chapter 19

Taylor kept rolling over in bed , Her breathing got heavier and heavier , Untill she started panting , "z-za..c ... " she whimpered , Sweat was coming from her foreahead .

Her eyes opened wide and she sat up quickly on bed , Still panting , She put her hand on her chest and tried to calm herself down .

Tears rolled down her cheek , As she turned on the light , She rested her head on the headboard and sighed closing her eyes .

She dreamed about Zac again , The same dream , She doesn't know why this is happening a lot lately , It's been over Three years since he's been gone , Why can't she move on already ? .

She took a deep breath before opening her eyes , She slowly got up from bed and walked out of her room , Turned on the living room lights and then walked to the kitchen .

She drank a glass of water and then sat by the dining table , Her head in her hands , After a while , she heard little footsteps , She lifted her head and saw Lucy standing in the middle of the kitchen looking at her .

"Are you ok mommy ? " she asked pouting , Taylor smiled a little and then nodded her head , She stood up and kneeled down infront of her , Stroking her hair she said "Why are out of bed ? " .

"Because i heared you crying " She said , Taylor frowned and then hugged Lucy , She kissed the top of her head and then lifted her up as she stood up , She tunred off the light and walked back to her room , She gently put Lucy on the bed and then climbed next to her under the covers , She kissed her forehead and then pulled her tiny body closer to her .

"I love you so much Lucy " she whispered , "I love you too mommy "  Lucy said against Taylor's chest , "Mommy ? " she said pulling away just enough to look at her mother's face , Taylor smiled as she played with her little daughter's hair , "Yes baby ? " she said .

"Do you still love daddy ? " she asked , Taylor's smiled faded a little , But she quickly nodded her head and said "yes , I still do " .

Lucy smiled and then kissed her mother's cheek making Taylor giggle , She then hid her face in her chest and closed her eyes , Taylor didn't stop playing with Lucy's hair as she got lost in her thoughts .

  The next morning :

Taylor woke up early and took a shower , Today before she goes to work , She has to take Lucy to kindergarten , This is her first day and Taylor wants to be there for her .

She got out of the shower and then climbed on bed to wake up Lucy , She shook her shoulder and whispered sweet things in her ears , After minutes of trying she finally woke up , Taylor quickly got her dressed and ready for her first day .

After they ate their breakfast , It was time to leave , Taylor held Lucy's hand as they walked down the stairs , When they got out of the building, Taylor saw a black SUV Pulling over , She was suprised when she realized who it was .

Harry opened the door and walked to them with a big smile , Lucy let go of Taylor's hand and an to him " Uncle Haryyyy!!!!!" she shouted .

Harry laughed as he picked her and kissed the top of her head , Taylor walked over to them and Harry pulled her in a soft hug , "what are you doing here ? " she said pulling away , "well , good morning to you too " he said .

Taylor hit his chest playfully , "I'm here to give you a ride " He said , "Harry , you don't have to do this " she said seriously , She felt so embarresed , He's always giving her rides to work lately and doesn't know how to pay him back for it .

He stroked her cheek and said "It's ok tay " , He then looked at Lucy and said "So are you ready for your first day at kindergarten ? " , Lucy nodded her head quickly making Harry smile .

They all got in the car and Harry started driving , His hands locked with Taylor's , It wasn't a long drive , Harry pulled over and Taylor turned around and looked at Lucy who was looking at the many kids outside .

"Lucy ,baby come on let's go " she said , Lucy nodded her head and they all got out of the car , Lucy held Taylor's hand tightly as Harry walked behind them . 

When they got inside and It was Time for Taylor and Harry to leave , Taylor kneeled down infront of Lucy , Who was a little bit afraid and Taylor could see that , She smiled at her and then kissed her cheek and then forehead and said "I'll be back in just a few hours baby , You're gonna have so much fun , trust me " .

Lucy nodded her head and then hugged her mother , Taylor smiled as she pulled away and stood up, Harry also hugged Lucy and made her less afraid by joking with her , When it was time to leave , they both waved at Lucy who waved back at them from where she was sitting .

Taylor and Harry walked out hand in hand , "I can't believe she's in kindergarten now "  Taylor said , Harry put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek ,"she's gonna be fine " he said making Taylor smiled and lean agaisnt him as they walked to the car .