chapter 3

Taylor was sitting on the couch with Lucy watching TV , well it was Taylor who was watching TV , Lucy was already asleep , Her head was on Taylor's lap as she played with her hair .

Taylor was lost in her thoughts but she quickly snapped out of it when her phone started ringing , she grabbed it and answered without looking at who's calling thinking it would be Emma , because why would anyone else call her at this time of night .

Taylor: hello ?

Taylor said waiting for an answer and was a bit taken away when the voice belonged to a male .

"Hi ... " a british accent spoke on the phone , Taylor started thinking who it could be , she didn't know anyone with that voice .

Taylor: umm ... may i ask who's talking ?

"yeah , of course..... it's Harry , remember me ? "  he spoke once again making Taylor's eyes widen , she suddenly got nervouse and she doesn't know why .

Taylor: Oh... H-harry...

Harry: yeah *chuckls* it's me ...

she put her free hand under Lucy's head and gently put a small pillow underneath, she sat up from the couch making sure not to wake her up .

She walked to her room and sat on the bed .

Harry: How are you ?

Taylor: uhm i'm fine ... and you ?

Harry: i'm great .

They stayed silent for a moment , both of them not knowing what to say , untill Harry finally spoke .

Harry: so ... i'm calling to ... i wanted to ask you if you're free tomorrow night ...

Taylor smiled a little and then looked down at her hand and said " uh... yes i am " .

Harry: you are ?

He said very quickly and excitedly , Then Taylor heared him curse underneath his breath , she smiled a little and blushed .

Harry: uhm ... i wanted to take you out tomorrow night for dinner ... if that's okay with you of course .

Taylor: yeah , it's fine ... 

Harry: okay then , tomorrow night it is , i'll come and pick you up , yeah ?

Taylor: ok .

Harry: goodnight Taylor .