chapter 86

"Ah!", Taylor moaned, throwing her head back. Harry cursed burying his face in her neck as his thrusts grew deeper. He had one hand next to Taylor's head holding him up on the couch and the other was holding her hip down.

Them cuddling on the couch let to a heated love making that all started when Taylor started touching Harry in a teasing way. So they took the chance to feel each other since Lucy was in the kindergarten still.

"Harry", Taylor breathed out as her hand gripped the pillow next to her, hard. Harry leaned down and pushed her hair back from her sweaty forehead before kissing her lips with hunger. His pace only grew harder and Taylor moaned against his mouth feeling the familiar feeling rising again.

"Please", She cried biting her bottom lip as Harry gave one last, long, deep thrust throwing her off the edge.

He couldn't control himself either as he came crashing down with a loud groan. His body fell on top of hers after giving small thrusts.

Her hand was still gripping the pillow. Her eyes were closed and head thrown back, Her mouth a little parted as her chest rose up and down from heavy breathing.

"Fuck, Baby", Harry groaned kissing the skin of her neck. "I love you", He breathed out pressing a soft kiss behind her ear. Taylor was still high from his love to answer him. All she did is nod and then turn her head to the side to look at him. Her finger ran down the side of his face as he leaned in to kiss her lips.

Their cute little moment was interrupted when they heard:" Oh my God, Not again!".

They flew jumping from the couch and looked behind to see Emma walking out of the living room.

"Fuck", Harry cursed grabbing his pants and throwing his shirt at Taylor since her dress was thrown somewhere across the room.

Taylor's face was already red. Not only from her intense orgasm but as well because her best friend walked in on her. Again!.

"Can I come in?, Are you dressed yet?", Emma yelled and Harry zipped his jeans before saying:" Yeah".

Emma walked in and saw Taylor covering her face with her hand. Emma laughed when Harry fell down on the couch with a wide smirk on his face.

"Babe, what happened? , i heard you yelling", Andrew stepped inside the living room and then frowned when he saw Harry shirtless on the couch with the biggest smirk on his face and Taylor shaking her head on the couch only in Harry's shirt that was barely covering her.