chapter 28

Taylor laughed when Harry tripped and fell down on the living room floor from chasing Lucy , She stood up from the couch and walked to him , She helped him sit up still laughing , Harry looked at her and pouted , He rubbed the back of his head saying :"It's not funny , It hurts " .

"Awww!" Taylor said hugging him , She rubbed the back of his head and then kissed his forehead , When she was pulling away , Harry pulled her back in and kissed her passionately , She let out a soft moan into his mouth as she moved to straddle his lap , She tangled her hands in his long hair while Harry rested his hands on the small of her back .

Her bottom lip was trapped between his as Harry bit and nibble on it , His tongue traced her lip asking for entrance which she gladly gave , tilting her head to the side to capture his mouth in a perfect angle , She was a goner as their tongues fought desperately for dominance .

Harry's hands squeezed her hips as their kiss grew even deeper and more steamy , Taylor's hand traveled to his neck then to his muscular arms , She didn't feel like this when kissing someone in so long .

Time stood still and everything else disappeared , It was just the two of them in eachother's arms , Expressing their feelings in one passionate kiss .

But they were brought back to reality when they heared a small giggle from behind , Taylor jumped off Harry's lap and her face was beating red , Harry was still lost in the moment they just shared , He looked at Taylor lost of words , Meanwhile Taylor was looking at her little daughter who was holding the huge teddy bear and giggling .

"You two are so weird " Lucy said dragging her teddy bear back to the room , Taylor could feel her cheeks burning , She felt Harry's hands on her waist from behind then His lips pressed sweet kisses on the soft skin of her neck .

"That was amazing Tay..." He whispered against her ear , Taylor smiled shyly and He slowly stood up from the ground , Putting his hand out for Taylor she grabbed it and stood up , She looked into his eyes and blushed seeing his smirk .

His finger ran down the side of her face seding chills down her body , He leaned in and captured her lips but this time for a sweet , small kiss before pulling away .

She let out a small laugh when Harry threw her on the couch , He sat next to her and said :" Today has been great Tay , I wish i can stay but i have to go , It's getting late " .

Taylor's smile faded when she heared him , She really wanted him to stay a little more , They were having so much fun , All day and she doesn't want it to end .

Harry stroked her cheek seeing how sad she got , He smiled and said "I want to take you out tomorrow " .

Taylor looked up at him and said :" Where ? " , Harry smirked and said :"It's a surprise ""Harryyy!!!" She whined .

Harry laughed and stood up , "Don't worry it's a good surprise " he said as she stood up , She rolled her eyes at him and he laughed at her .

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked to the door , He put on his jacket and then kissed taylor's cheeks as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders , After giving her one last kiss he left and she closed the door behind him .

Harry opened the door and walked inside the house , He heard laughter coming from the living room , He looked inside and saw that Paige was still there , He cursed under his breath and walked inside , He said Hi and then went to the kitchen , After drinking some water he walked back to the living room , That's when Andrew walked in .

He stopped in his tracks seeing that paige hasn't left yet , "Shit , She's still here " He whispered to himself but everyone else in the room heared it , Harry laughed and then fell down on the couch .

"Paige is staying for dinner , Andrew " Anne said , Andrew sighed and then fell down next to Harry , Harry looked at him and said "Where have you been all day ? " .

Andrew: Just driving around ... and you ?

Harry smirked and Andrew knew what he meant , He said "Did you have some fun ? " .

Harry nodded his head and Andrew smirked , Harry's eyes widened knowing what he meant ,"No , not like that ... God !"  , Andrew laughed when Harry smacked his arm .