chapter 67

Harry groaned rolling over in his large bed . Staring at the ceiling . With the idea of her on his mind . Wondering what she was doing at that exact moment . He still couldn't get her out of his mind . Her words still burned deep down inside .

He felt betrayed by the person he thought he could trust the most . But you should have seen it coming , his inner voice spoke . Of course , every single woman he's been with only used him for what he has . And he knew that , right from the start , right from the first hello .

He knew how it was going to end . He knew he was being used . But he still went for it because Harry wanted to feel loved , wanted to feel wanted even if he knew it was all an act . He would date those woman for a few weeks , some even for a couple of months , but nothing more than that because they would always go away after they had their fair share of money , of gifts and presents .

However , With Taylor , it was a whole other thing for him . It was probably the first time he felt love and you were Too blinded by it to see her for what she really was , his inner voice spoke again . 

She was a good person , a good friend ,  a good mother. She never asked him for presents and gifts , never asked him  for money or favors . That's what he doesn't get . If what she said was true , that she was only there for his wealth then how come she never asked for anything like they all do ? .

How come whenever he buys her or Lucy presents she would get mad because she thinks they're too expensive? , She'd say just him being there with her and Lucy was all  she wanted, nothing else.

Harry groaned and covered his face with his hand, trying to shake away the many thoughts from his mind .

He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. He went to the shower and turned the water on . He took off his clothes and then stepped inside . The warm water relaxed his muscles as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath .

Meanwhile , Taylor has just woken up , She took a shower and was now making a small breakfast . She was lost in her thoughts , she didn't hear the small foot steps of her daughter coming near the kitchen .

She turned around to put the two plates on the table and saw Lucy already took her seat and was waiting for food .

"Morning " , Taylor said, putting down the plates on the table . Lucy looked up and said "Morning "  . She took a seat next to Lucy after grabbing the orange juice from the frigde .

They ate in silence, And after they were finished Taylor put the dishes away and then went to dress Lucy and get her ready for the day .

They kept silent the whole time . Taylor helped Lucy in her pants and shirt . When she was about to brush her hair , Lucy turned her head to the side to look at her mother and said:"Mommy, i don't hate you " .

Taylor looked at her little daughter a small smile. She kissed her head and said "I know baby , I'm sorry for yelling at you last night , I was tired and i didn't mean to let out on you   " .

She hugged her and Lucy said:"I love you mommy ". Taylor's smile grew bigger as she gave her a long lasting kiss on her cheek before going back to brush her hair again .

__

Taylor nervously stood infront of the door of Emma's apartment, She wanted to apologize to her after last night .

She raised her hand and knocked on the door three times before dropping her arm back to her side , She took a deep breath as she heard Emma approach the door . She smiled a little while Emma stood staring at her with a blank face .

"Hi', Taylor said with a small wave . " Hi ", Emma replied , she stayed silent waiting for Taylor to speak .

Taylor took a deep breath and then said :"Listen Em , I didn't mean anything i said last night , I was mad and tired and i just ... I don't know , But i know that it was wrong the way i talked to you and what i said . I'm sorry and i hope you can forgive me Em .

You're my best friend and you have no idea how much i need you right now , I know all you were trying to do was help me but i was too stupid to listen to you , I'm sorry " .

She let out a shaky breath at the end and Emma cracked a small smile . "Come here " , She said opening her arms out .

Taylor smiled and then stepped closer to her to engulf her in a big, tight hug .

"want to talk about it ? " , Emma asked in a whisper and Taylor nodded against her shoudler . She told her that Lucy was all alone upstairs so they walked to Taylor's apartment .

They sat on the couch and Emma grabbed Taylor's hand before saying :" I'm listening " .