chapter 80

"I can't believe it broke down again", Harry said walking up the stairs with sleeping Lucy in his arms since the elevator broke down and the only way up was to take the stairs.

"I know, but they promised they would fix it these couple of days", Taylor said climbing up the stairs with Harry behind her.

They were at the third floor and when they were about to go to the fourth one, they heard something crash. Taylor turned around and noticed it was coming from Emma's apartment. 

She frowned at Harry and then walked to the door. Knocking, she took a few steps back while Harry leaned against the wall trying to catch his breath from lifting Lucy up the long stairs.

Taylor heard something moving inside and she knocked again to hear Emma say:" Coming, just a sec...".

A few seconds later the door opened and Emma peaked her head outside to look at Taylor.

"Hey!!", She said still not fully opening the door. "Are you OK, Em?, We were going upstairs when we heard something crash".

"Oh!... Yeah that...Uhm it was just ... The cat!", Emma said nodding her head at the end.

Taylor frowned and said:" Emma, you don't have a cat". Emma scratched the back of her head with one hand still keeping the door half closed. 

"Uh...Well", She tried coming up with words but stopped when someone cursed from inside.

Taylor moved closer to the door and said:" Is someone in there?". "Pff...No! Why would anyone be in there?", Emma said chuckling.

Taylor crossed her arms against her chest and then raised her eyebrow , Just a few seconds later Andrew stood in front of the door next to Emma. Only in his pants.

Emma glared at him and Taylor smirked. "Uh Hi Taylor",Andrew said with a small wave and Taylor laughed.

Soon Harry was standing next to Taylor with a smirk on his face. "Did we interrupt something?". Harry asked adjusting Lucy in his arms.

"I think we did, babe", Taylor said smiling at Emma and giving her a wink before saying:"Well, we'll leave you two love birds to whatever you were doing".

She and Harry walked away from the door laughing while Emma looked at Andrew and said:" What part of let me take care of it didn't you understand?".

Andrew laughed and said:" Seriously, you told her you have cat!". Emma hit his arm and then shut the door close before pushing Andrew against the wall and kissing him. "Whatever, No where were we?". Andrew smirked and then picked her up running to her room as she laughed.

Taylor's laughter calmed down when she opened the door and let Harry carry Lucy to her room. 

They spent the whole day at the zoo.  After, they had dinner and on the ride home Lucy has fallen asleep.