chapter 84

Taylor's pov:

I curled up in a ball on the bed after reading for Lucy to sleep. It has been hours since their fight and Harry still hasn't come back yet.

My mind was running wild for the rest of the day, I didn't know if I was supposed to feel sorry for making Harry feel bad or feel mad because of his spoken words earlier about Zac.

I knows that I was to blame for ignoring Harry in the way I did. Yet, His words still hurt me. The way he yelled at me startled me because I rarely witnessed that side of Harry. He wasn't the type of person to get mad so easily so I knows that he was also hurt by my treatment towards him.

I sighed closing her eyes and pulling the covers over my shoulder. I can't get his last words out of my mind. I can not choose between him and Zac. I love them both. Zac was the love of my life. He is the father of my child, the love i had for him was unbelievable. Yet, Harry has swept me off my feet. I fell head over heels for him. He thought me how to look at life from another way and he took care of me and Lucy even when we didn't ask him to.

So, No i can not choose, Not between these two men who both of them have a big spot in my heart.

I squeeze my eyes shut and try to get some sleep. I could really use some.

__

The sound of the door closing made me wake up from my sleep. I stayed in my position as i heard steps on the stairs. I looked at the clock and it was almost three in the morning.

I closed my eyes when the door of the room opened and he stepped inside. He went to the bathroom and went out after a few seconds.

I expected him to lay in bed but to my surprise he just lifted his pillow and walked out of the room closing the door slowly thinking i was still asleep. I sat on the bed and bit my lip. He really is mad at me.

__

The next morning, I woke up in an empty bed, wrapped up in blankets as the sun light shined through the room.

I did't feel like waking up. I didn't feel like doing anything that day. I didn't want to face him at all today. But i know that i had to. whether i like or not, w need to talk.

I pull the blanket off and stand up from the bed. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face.

I take some time to get dressed and brush my hair before fixing the bed and then stepping out of the room.