chapter 34

Harry , Taylor , Andrew and Lucy were all gathered around the table having dinner, Harry was sitting next to taylor with his hand never leaving her thigh and Andrew and Lucy were facing them on the other side of the table .

Andrew and Taylor has gotten along pretty well making Harry relax , Because he finally found someone close to him who approves of their relationship .

They kept talking and talking untill the conversation led to Andrew telling embarrasing stories about Him and Harry back in school .

"Did he ever tell you about the time he asked a girl he had a secret crush on to prom but she refused , He got so mad he ended up paying a couple of girls from the street to go with him so he can make her jealous... " Andrew said trying to hold back his laughter but only to burst out laughing by the end , Taylor looked at Harry with wide eyes , laughing , He hid his face with his hands and shook his head .

She put her hand on his thigh and laughed as he looked at her and laughed also , "Uncle Andrew ? " Lucy said chewing on her food and looking up at him .

"Yes Lucy ? " He said looking down at her , "Why do you and uncle Harry talk so wierd and so slow ? " Lucy asked making them all burst out laughing .

Taylor covered her mouth with her hands as she looked at her little girl who was honestly confused , Harry was dying of laughter and so was Andrew .

Lucy looked at them like they are all crazy , After calming down a bit Andrew looked at her and said "It's because we're not from here , we're british ".

Lucy frowned and asked "Do all british people talk like that ? " , Harry shook his head lauging a little at how cute she sounded when she said 'british' , "well , Not all ... " Andrew said smiling .

Lucy nodded her head and looked down and kept eating her dinner , Andrew looked at Taylor and said "She's so precious , I just want to steal her " , Taylor laughed and said "She can be a little trouble maker sometimes " .

Lucy looked up and said "I'm not " , Taylor rolled her eyes and smiled .

The rest of the night went the same , Laughing and having fun , Harry whispering sweet things into Taylor's ears and Lucy and Andrew making fun of them , Overall it was a great night .

They were all in the car going back home ,Lucy was already asleep in her mother's lap , Harry pulled over next to where Taylor lives , He looked and Andrew and said "I'm going in , Do you want to come ? " , Andrew would have loved to go in but he was pretty tired and he just wanted to sleep .

"Nah mate , I think i'm going home " He said , "Come on Andrew , Just for a few minutes " Taylor said .

Andrew turned around and looked at her smiling "Thank you Taylor , but i'm really tired , i can't stay " , Taylor smiled back at him nodding ,Harry was already out of the car and went opening the door for Taylor , He took the sleeping Lucy from her arms and She got out , "Well it was very nice to meet you then Andrew, I hope i'll see you soon " She said as Andrew got out of the car to hug her , "It was nice to meet you too Taylor , I'm sure i'll see you soon , Have a good night " He said pulling away , She smiled at him and then started walking inside, Harry gave him the keys and thanked him for tonight .