chapter 58

Harry walked inside Taylor's house and locked it behind him . He took off his coat and then walked straight to Taylor's room .

To his suprise he found the bed empty . But then he heard the shower running in the bathroom . He walked inside and saw her figure through the steamy glass and smiled .

He decided he needed a shower too . So without warning he stripped and then opened the glass shower door .

Taylor was startled by his presence . She put her hand on her chest and said after taking a deep breath . "Harry you scared me "   .

Harry kissed her forehead and said "Sorry love , i didn't mean to " . Taylor pulled away to look at his face and stared at him before saying "Harry are you ok ? " .

Harry nodded his head and didn't say a word as he leaned in and kissed her . Taylor kissed back as he pushed her back against the wall .

"I need you" , He whispered as his hands roamed around her body . His tongue brushed the delicate shell of her ear. He blew a light breath over the moist spot, and she shivered. How could she find the strength to resist him when his nearness alone drove her to distraction .She couldn't help it . She cupped his face and kissed him a lot harder than earlier . Harry groaned as he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist .

 _______

Taylor smiled as Harry ran the towel over her body drying her off after she did the same with him .

He smiled and pressed sweet kisses to her shoulders then her neck and finally meeting her lips Taylor's hands rested on his chest as she kissed back .

She groaned when he pulled away . He chuckled and then grabbed her robe and helped her put it on , Then he wore his briefs .

He walked to the room and opened the bag that he has brought with him earlier when he and Taylor came home .

He pulled out some shorts and a white shirt . Throwing them on he turned around and smirked when he saw Taylor putting on her underwear then her sleeping robe  .

She started walking to him and he opened his arms for her . Smelling her hair , he smiled and said "You smell so good baby !" .

Taylor smiled against his chest and said "So do you "  .

He rubbed her back and then walked her to the bed . Getting under the covers he kissed her forehead and then turned off the lights .

She snuggled closer to him so that her head was on his shoulder and her arm was around his waist . "Love you " , She whispered over a yawn .

Harry played with her hair before kissing the top of her hair . "Love you too Tay " , He said closing his eyes along with her .

_______

The next morning , Harry and Taylor were still asleep but Lucy was already awake . She ran to her mothers's room and climbed on the bed .

She counted to herself before starting to jump on the bed  and shouting "Wake up Mommy , Wake up uncle Harry , Wake up !!  ".

Taylor groaned and opened her eyes while Harry tried covering his head with a pillow . "Wake up , wake up , wake up " , Lucy clapped still jumping on the bed .

"Come here " , Taylor opened her arms for Lucy who jumped in her mother's lap  with small giggles .

"Good morning " , Taylor spoke with a morning voice . Still tired from last night . "Morning mommy ' , Lucy answered .

Lucy looked over at Harry and saw him covering his head with a pillow . She smiled and then sat on his lap pulling the pillow away .

"Wake up uncle Harry"  , She said with a cute voice looking down at him . Harry whined and then opened his eyes .

" Fine i'm up , i'm awake " , He said throwing his hands in the air making Lucy and Taylor laugh . Lucy looked at her mother and gasped .

"What ? what's wrong ? " , Taylor said confused . Lucy pointed to the huge hickey on her mother's neck and said "What is that ? , It's huuuuuge !! " .

Taylor looked at Harry was trying to hold back his laughter but failing . She sat on the bed and put her hand on her neck .

She grabbed the small mirror in her nightstand and gasped herself when she saw it . "What is that mommy ? " , Lucy said climbing off of Harry and crawling to her mother .

"Uhm .. uh " Taylor tried coming up with words . She looked at Harry and he was laughing his ass off . She hit his arm and then looked back at Lucy .

"Uh ... It's nothing baby ... don't worry " , Taylor quickly kissed Lucy's head and tried climbing out of the bed before Lucy could ask any more question because oh well , Taylor didn't know how to tell her little girl that her mother and uncle Harry couldn't keep their hands and mouths off eachother last night .

Harry laughed so hard he was in tears . His laughter clamed down a little when Taylor glared at him before walking to the bathroom .

He took deep breaths and then looked at Lucy . "Mommy was a little wild last night Lucy " , He said and then laughed more .

Lucy looked at him confused but shook her head at him like he was crazy and left the room . He stood up and then walked to the bathroom and saw Taylor covering up the huge hickey with make-up .

He hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulder . "That was a way to wake up ! " , He smiled at her and she nodded her head .

"I have to take Lucy to kindergarten and then go to work , Now tell me how am i supposed to explain how i got this on my neck " , Taylor said turning around to face him .

Harry chuckled and said "I don't know , Just leave it showing so that everyone knows you're taken if they try to get near you " . He wiggled his eye brow and Taylor hit his chest . Hard .

"You're the worst " , She said and then walked out of the bathroom . Leaving Harry laughing again .