chapter 94

Harry did the last button on his shirt before fixing his tie, he ran his fingers though his hair one last time before turning around from the large mirror to walk to the bathroom  where Taylor was.

He walked in fixing his wrist watch and when he lifted his head to look at her, he froze in his place. She looked stunning, absolutely stunning. From hair to make up to her skin tight dress, she looked breathtaking.

She was standing by the small counter putting on the pearl earrings that she received from Harry as a gift a couple of days ago. 

Harry was still speechless as he watched her every move, when she turned around, she was taken back a bit as she said:" Oh hey, I didn't see you there".

With a small smile, He approached her, letting his hands rest on her waistline. He doesn't say anything but wears a smile on his face making Taylor's cheeks turn shades of pink as she looks down at the floor.

"Do you have any Idea how breathtakingly beautiful you are?", He asked studying her face. Taylor shyly smiled as his thumb traced her lips, she took his hand in hers and pulled it to her lips to press a soft kiss before wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head against his shoulder.

"I Love you Harry, so much", she said kissing his cheek before looking him in the eyes. His smile seemed to her bigger and bigger as he looked at her. 

"Everyone's eyes are going to be on my beautiful fiancee, soon to be my wife tonight", He said with a small laugh as Taylor shook her head and said:"well you look very very handsome tonight, so I'm sure every girl will have your eyes on you tonight", a glint of jealousy in her eyes. 

However, Harry calmed her fears when he spoke:" But my eyes will only be on you". She smiled and nodded a little before hugging him again and hiding her face in his neck, breathing in his scent. 

"You smell so good", Taylor said with a muffled voice as he chuckled and said:" Well, We should probably start going, baby".

She nodded grabbing his hand and walking out of the bathroom. Tonight, His parents are throwing a massive party for the two of them. 

Harry and Taylor found it very unnecessary but his mother insisted, arguing with that she won't let her only son get married without throwing him the biggest party there is. 

Almost everyone they know will be at the party, from multi millionaire businessmen to families and friends, Even Taylor's parents and family will be there since they have arrived in the city a couple of days ago preparing for her wedding, Harry's family from Britain will be there as well.

Taylor and Harry walked downstairs where Lucy was standing with Anne and Andrea who were waiting for the two of them.

"Ah Finally, here comes the love birds", Anna said walking over to grab her purse as Lucy ran to her mother, Lucy was also dressed in a lovely dress that Anne has bought specifically for her.

"You look so pretty, mommy", Lucy exclaimed and Taylor laughed before kissing her cheek. "And so do you, baby". 

Harry smiled at their little moment before walking over to grab Taylor's coat and help her put it on. Anne, Andrea and Lucy all walked outside to the two cars that were waiting for them. Harry and Taylor were going in a separate  car while Lucy went with her grandmother since Taylor didn't like the idea of her daughter being mobbed by the press that was waiting for them outside and inside the venue. 

Harry helped Taylor inside the car and the whole ride, He can tell how nervous she was, from the way she was tapping her foot to the way she was holding his hand as tight as she can. 

Harry pressed a kiss to her cheek to calm her down and she leaned her head against his shoulder as his fingers rubbed the inside oh her thighs in a soothing way.

As the car started pulling over, she couldn't help but be surprised at the amount of people holding their cameras up waiting for their arrival. 

she bit her bottom lip when Harry kissed the back of her hand saying that everything was going to be alright.

After a few seconds, the door of their car opened and Harry gave her one last reassuring smile before the camera flashes started as soon as He stepped out of the car.

He held his hand out for Taylor and she took it, as soon as her feet touched the ground her arm was around his waist keeping him close to her, Afraid that she'll lose him from the camera flashes and the shouts surrounding them.

Harry's arm was around her waist the whole time as they stood in front of the entrance of the venue letting people take pictures of them.

Taylor was begging for it just to be over because she never felt comfortable being the center of attention.

When Harry noticed how tensed she was, He put his hand in the air and said :"Okay. That's enough, guys. Thank you for coming over tonight".

They took one last picture before he pulled Taylor inside as the flashing lights stopped and there stood two people greeting them. 

They took their coats and Harry turned to Taylor when they were about to step inside the large room where everyone was.

"Are you okay, love?", He asked grabbing both of her hands in front of him. Taylor nodded looking at his hand, "Yeah, It was just a bit overwhelming", She spoke with a small smile.

"Don't worry, Love. It won't happen as often, I promise", He smiled before kissing her lips. Taylor laced their fingers together as he turned around and started walking towards the hall.

"We're going to have fun tonight, I promise", He said as the doors open and they were greeted by the claps and cheers of the many people inside.

PS: The dress in the picture is the dress Taylor wore :)