chapter 12

Taylor walked back to the couch and sat down As harry sat down next to her .

"Dinner was great Taylor , thanks for everything " Harry said trying to change the subject of Zac because he could tell she was getting uncomfortable .

Taylor looked at him saying "Thanks" , She looked at the ground and put a straid of her hair behind her ear , Harry kept staring at her and realized how beautiful she really is , Her eyes shined so bright and her smile was very different and beauiful ,  Her long blond hair just made her even more stunning and breathtaking .

He first saw Taylor when she was getting out of work , and ever since then he had his eyes on her , She seemed different , not like all the other girls , Everyday he saw her getting in and out of work and every day he was more and more interested in her .

Untill one day he decided to get up and talk to her , and that was the first time they met .

Harry smiled at the memory of her screaming at his face when she missed the bus because of him , His hand slowly covered hers that was in her lap , Taylor looked up and looked at him with a small smile .

He sat closer to her and then brushed her hair off her shoulders , Taylor felt goosebumps run down her skin from his soft touch .

Their eyes locked and They leaned in closer , Their lips were just inches apart , Taylor's heart started pounding so fast .

Harry's lips locked with  hers , The warmth of her his mouth sent a current running through her body , His hand went from her neck to her cheek as she fisted her hand in the front of his shirt pulling him closer as she lost herself in his peppermint breath and soft lips .

Taylor's mind was running wilde , she didn't feel this way in years , she almost forgot the feeling of being kissed , she missed the feeling of someone else's lips on hers .

But the magical moment they were sharing was soon interrupted when they heared Lucy's voice calling for her mother .

Taylor pulled away and took a deep breath , She suddenly became aware of her serroundings , Her eyes studied his face and stopped at his green orbs .

She didn't know what she was feeling or how she was suposed to do , but it felt so good and right , she missed that feeling very much .

Harry's lips formed a small smile as he looked back at her , But once again they were brought back into reality when Lucy walked inside the living room "Mommy....!! " she said in a whine .

Taylor turned around blushing and said "what is it baby ?" , she stood up from the couch and lifted her daughter up and walked back to the couch , she sat her in her lap and looked down at her .

Taylor: what's wrong baby ?

Lucy: i can't sleep .

She said hiding her face in taylor's chest , Taylor wrapped her arms around her and then looked at harry who was staring at them still smiling .

She was still blushing from the moment they just shared , she looked down at lucy and stroked her hair gently , Her eyes started to close and soon she was asleep .

Taylor was about to get up and take her to her room but Harry stopped her "I'll take her " , Taylor nodded and then he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up from Taylor's arms .

He walked to her room and gently put her on bed , Taylor turned off the lights and they both got out .

Harry looked at Taylor and said i should start going " , Taylor frowned and said "can't you stay a little more ?" .

Harry: i wish but i can't , it's getting late .

Taylor nodded and then walked him to the front door , he put on his jacket and then turned around to face her .

He pulled her in for a hug and she smiled hugging him back , he pulled away and his lips met hers again for the second time that night , but this time it was quick and tender .

They pulled away smiling at eachother and Taylor blushing like crazy , Harry laughed a little and said "Thank you for tonight Taylor , I'll see you later  , ok ?" , she nodded her head and said "good night Harry " .

Harry: good night .