chapter 14

Harry was running after Taylor and Lucy around the small appartement , Their laughter filled the place as  Harry tried to catch up to them , He finally catched up to Taylor and grabbed her from behind , she let out a small scream mixed with a laugh , He lifted her up and spun her around , Lucy stood laughing at them .

"S-stop ... Harry stop .... H-harryyy!!!!!"  she said still laughing , Harry laughed and stopped spinning , He suddenly felt dizzy and gently put Taylor on the couch and then he sat down on the floor next to the couch  taking deep breaths trying to calm down after laughing so hard .

Lucy giggled as she jumped in his lap , Taylor calmed down and then propped her head up on one her elbow and watched Harry and Lucy .

" Uncle Harry ? " Lucy said looking up at Harry  , "yes Lucy ? " he said .

"I really like you ... " she said giving him a small smile , Harry was a bit taken back but quickly smiled and then looked at Taylor who was already smiling wide at him , He felt comforable now knowing that Lucy likes him because he knows how important she is to Taylor , And besides he liked Lucy a lot too , she's one of a kind .

He looked back at  Lucy and then kissed the top of her head and said "I like you too Lucy ... You're the funniest , prettiest , cutest little girl i have ever seen , you know that ? "  .

Lucy giggled and then hid her face with both hands , Taylor chuckled and then shook her head , She stood up and then walked to the kitchen , Harry kissed Lucy's cheek and then put her on the couch and turned on the Tv for her to watch .

He then walked to the kitchen and saw Taylor drinking a cup of water , He smiled and then stood next to her leaning his side on the counter .

She looked at him and asked "Do you want anything to drink ? " , Harry shook his head No and put his hands in his pocket .

Taylor smiled and then put the cup down , He slowly stood behind her and his hands rested on her hips .

Taylor stopped what she was doing and closed her eyes , She felt his hot breath on her shoulder , then neck .

She took a deep breath and then let go as he pressed small kisses on the soft skin , he smiled smelling her lavender scent .

He slowly turned her around as she opened her eyes only to meet his , He stepped closer to her closing the gab between them , His hand went from her waist to her neck then cheek , he smiled kissing it sweetly before pulling away and then pressing small pecks on her lips .

Taylor rested her hands on his chest as his hand grabbed her hair , He kept pressing small pecks untill his lips met hers in a tender, long kiss .

Taylor felt like she could break right at that moment , she felt so fragil and protected , Harry pulled away and pressed another kiss on her cheek before pulling her in for a sweet hug .

Taylor wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled agaisnt his shoulder , " Harry ? " she said still hugging him , "Yes ? " he answered .

"Thank you ... " she said making Harry pull away and look in her eyes , "for what ? " he asked , "For everything " she answered , a small smile forming on her lips .

Harry smiled back at her and then kissed her hair before grabbing her hand and walking back to the living room .

They sat down on the couch and Lucy climbed on her mother's lap and rested her head against her chest as Taylor kissed the top of her head , Harry watched them as Taylor stroked Lucy's hair with her eyes on the TV .

About an hour later , Harry decided to leave because it was getting late , Taylor looked out of the window and noticed how much it was raining , she started getting worried , it's dangerous to drive at this weather and especially it's really dark outside .

She turned around and saw him putting on his jacket , she walked to him and said "Harry , it's raining really hard outside ... Are you sure you want to leave ? "  .

Harry walked to the window and looked outside , It really was raining hard , He sighed and then looked back at Taylor and said "I have no choice ... "  .

Taylor though for a moment and then grabbed his hand when he tried walking to the door , "You can stay here tonight ... " she said .

Harry turned around suprised by her offer , He ran his fingers through his hair and asked "Are you sure ? ... i mean you don't ha-... " , "I'm sure " she cut him off .

She usuallly would never let a man stay at her house at night , But she was getting very worried something might happen to him if he drives at this weather  .

Harry sighed and then gave her a small nod , she smiled and he took off his  jacket , He walked back to the couch and then Taylor lifted up Lucy who was already asleep and took her to her room .

She came back with a pillow and a warm blanket , she put them at the end of the couch and Harry thanked her .

She wished him a goodnight and then tried to walk to her room but He grabbed her hand and pulled her in causing her fall on the couch next to him .

"Stay a little more ... " He said as he pulled the blanket on top of them , They both on their sides looking at eachother .

Harry stroked her hair and planted a kiss on her forehead before pulling her closer and closing his eyes .