chapter 71

Harry was sitting down on the chair of the living room of The Reifler family. Anne sitting on the much bigger couch next to Mrs.Riefler and Paige sitting next to her father across the room from Harry . All of them dressed in formal, Harry looked outstanding in a black suit with his long curls slicked back.

Harry cleared his throat as Mr.Riefler asked him a question . "So Harold, we still don't know when the wedding is taking place We have to be prepared now, don't we?" .

Harry: Right. I believe the wedding day should be to Paige to decide, so that she could get everything ready. But the sooner the better.

He kept moving around in his chair because of how much nervous he was. It's been a less than a week since he asked Paige to be his wife and she accepted.

He is now meeting with her family to start planning everything. He let Anne do most of the talking while he just got lost in his thoughts.

He asked himself if should he be doing this. He doesn't want to but every time he thinks of his father he feels the need to.

His mind suddenly drifted away in thoughts of Her. Her the girl who he fell for months ago. The girl who he could actually imagine his future with. The girl who changed his life.

Taylor, He closed his eyes and tried shaking the thought of her out of him mind. He was snapped back to reality when he was asked yet another question.

_

Harry sighed walking inside the large living room of his house with Anne following behind with the biggest smile on her face.

He fell down on the couch and she put her purse down on the coffee table before looking at him and saying:"I am so proud of you Harry, Paige in a wonderful girl , you can't find better than her".

Harry stared at his mother for a moment before saying:" You do know i am marrying her only because it is what dad wants not because i want to, right ?".

Anne's smile faded but she quickly said:" Well it doesn't matter, She is still a lovely girl and i am more than happy to have her as my daughter in law" .

She started walking out of the living room and Harry threw his head back before covering his face with his hands .

"Yeah, it doesn't matte...", He sighed heavily before standing up and taking off his tie. He threw it on the couch and started heading towards the stairs to go to his room.

__

"Mommy, I want to watch sponge bob", Lucy said walking inside the kitchen where Taylor was making dinner.

"Then go watch it", She said not looking up. "But i couldn't find the channel", Lucy whined and Taylor put down the knife she was using to cut the vegetables and walked out the kitchen with Lucy.

Lucy jumped on the couch while Taylor grabbed the remote to change the channel, But she quickly stopped when she heard the name that the reporter said.

She turned up the volume and listened carefully to what the man was saying .

Anne styles, the wife of Des Styles and the mother of Harry styles the CEO of the Styles co-operation, announced today that there will be a lot of joy in the near future in the family! . Harry styles is reportedly getting married in just a few weeks!. The most desired man in the country is settling down with non other than Paige Reifler.

Now as you may or may not know, The reiflers and the Styles are pretty close Families. So it isn't not a surprise at all to know that they are joining forces by this marriage . We wish them nothing but the best ! .

Taylor stood still in her place. The words she just heard felt like knifes going through her heart. She covered her mouth with her hand and then closed her eyes.

No, This can't happen. No! ... she spoke to herself . The remote fell from her hand and she quickly held on to the small couch behind her. Sitting down slowly she rested her elbows on the top of her knees and covered her face with her hands.

Lucy looked at her mother and then looked at Harry's picture that was on the screen. She looked at her mother again and said:" Mommy?, Isn't that uncle Harry".

Taylor didn't hear her daughter. Everything around her seemed to fade as a sob escaped her mouth followed by others.

"Mommy?", Lucy knelt down on the couch and put her small hand on her mother's back. "Mommy, why are you crying?".

Taylor shook her head before quickly standing up and running to her room. Locking the door behind her, she slid down the door and pulled her knees to her chest.

"H--...Harry!", She cried hugging herself. "I'm sorry...", She cried more as the tears rolled down her cheeks, one after one.