chapter 70

Harry walked out of his car and walked to the restaurant . He took off his sun glasses once he was inside.

He looked around and saw her sitting by one of the tables looking at her phone. He took a deep breath and walked to her .

As soon as she saw him, she stood up and gave him a hug .

"Hi", She said pulling away and Harry smiled at her. "How are you ?", He asked taking a seat across the table from her .

"I'm good, Kinda surprised you called me. I haven't seen you in a while" , She said taking a sip from her water .

Harry smiled and said :"I thought you would come and visit when my father went to the hospital" .

She looked up and said :"Yeah i was planning to i swear , But i was out of state during that time. I came back yesterday and i was planning to come and visit "

Harry smiled and nodded his head. "How is Uncle Des by the way?.Did he get better ?" .

Harry's smile faded away and he remembered why he was here at the first place .

"Listen, Paige ... "

Harry talked about everything. He told her about his father's condition and his wish. Paige followed every single word he said .

When he was done. She looked at him with her eyebrow raised . "So let me get this right. Your father wants you to get married and have kids before he dies but ... You're single and you have no idea how you're going to make his wish come true ? "  .

Harry nodded and then cursed because he could have just said it that simple without the long explanation .

"Wow! That's... That's a lot to deal with , but wait weren't you dating that girl ? what's her name again ,"  Paige asked snapping her fingers trying to remember her name .