chapter 41

It's 1 Am , Taylor unlocked the door and opened it for Harry who came in holding sleeping Lucy in his arms , He walked to her room while Taylor closed the door , She took off her coat and then walked to the living room and fell down on the couch , Harry came back and smiled when he saw her closing her eyes and taking a deep breath .

He took off his coat and threw it on the chair next to the coffee table , He then fell down next to Taylor pulling her legs above his knees as she rested her head on his shoulder .

"Are you tired babe ? " He asked , Taylor nodded keeping her eyes closed , Harry smiled as he started running his hand up and down her long legs .

Taylor opened her eyes slowly and looked at him , She smiled a little and then he looked at her , "What ? " He asked raising an eye brow , Taylor giggled and said "Nothing " , Harry smirked and then leaned his head down and brushed his lips against hers , Not letting them touch , Taylor tried kissing him but he pulled away quickly , She gronaed and said "Such a tease ... " .

Harry laughed and then leaned down again but this time meeting her lips , She smiled as she softly ran her hand on the side of his face .

Soon the small kiss got heated and their tongues fought for dominance as Harry's hands roamed around her body , He layed her down on the couch and climbed on top of her not breaking he kiss , not even for a second .

His hands played with the hem of her shirt and was going to pull it off when he felt her hand covering his stopping him .

He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her , "Harry ... " She whispered out of breath , Harry looked into her eyes and then gave her a small smile before getting off her , He sat on the couch and she sat up also .

"I'm sorry " He said running his fingers hrough his long hair , Taylor put her hand on his arm and then kissed his cheek "No I'm sorry Harry , .... I just don't , i don't want to rush things " She said looking in his eyes .

"I understand " He said with a small smile , He then looked at his watch and then looked back at Taylor "I should leave , It's really late " , He was about to stood up when Taylor grabbed his wrist , Still sitting on the couch , she looked up at him and said "I'm not going to let you leave at this time Harry " .

He sighed and then nodded , She stood up and grabbed his hand , They walked to her room and Taylor went to change in the bathroom while he got comfortable in bed .

 She came back dressed in her Pj's , She jumped on the bed and got under the covers , Her head was on Harry's shoulder as Taylor laced their fingers together , She smiled as their fingers played with eachother .

Taylor sighed and then lifted her head looking at him , "I love you Harry styles " She whispered with a small smile .

Harry chuckled and said "And i love you Taylor swift" , She rested her forehead against his as played with her hair .

Harry pecked her lips as she laughed and then rested her head back on his shoulder , Closing her eyes she slowly started drifting to sleep .