chapter 96

Taylor laughed as Lucy kept jumping on the bed until she was out of breath and fell down holding her stomach. 

Taylor was packing hers and Harry's stuff to take with them to the honeymoon since their wedding is tomorrow.

Harry woke up early and went to check on how things are going to the venue before going to work to do some last minute work before he leaves away for two weeks.

Taylor doesn't know where they are going, Harry refused to tell her, All he told her is that it's a bit far away and it involves a beach, That is all, so she figures she'd pack their summer clothes along with some others if the weather happens to change a lot where they're going. But of course they couldn't take Lucy with them, Taylor was planning on sending her with her parents to Nashville to stay with them until she comes back but Emma refused and insisted that she'll leave Lucy with her instead since she was leaving in just a couple of weeks and wanted to spend as much as time she could with Lucy.

What was bugging Taylor is that Harry left that morning a little upset, He didn't seem like the old him, Something was wrong and she knew it was since the night before. She thought something might have happened at the party last night and he wasn't telling but she quickly pushed the bad ideas aside and waited for him to come home to talk. The last thing she wanted was for them to have a fight one day before their wedding.

She put the final piece of clothing in the bag and then closed it putting it on the floor next to the other bags. That's when she heard the front door open then shut again. 

Lucy of course jumped off the bed and went running down the hallway to Harry when Taylor shouted at her not to run on the stairs. 

She shook her head sighing before closing the closet and then going to the bathroom to check if she has forgotten anything.

Seconds later Harry walked inside the room and took off his tie and jacket throwing them on the vanity chair, He was about to walk into the bathroom just when Taylor was coming out.

"Hey", She greeted him with a sweet smile and he did nothing but say "Hi" and walk past her, But she quickly grabbed his hand making him turn around.

"What's wrong, Harry?", She asked and he acted confused. "Nothing, why?", he asked and she shrugged before saying:" I don't know, ever since we came back from the party yesterday you haven't been yourself and when you left this morning you didn't even kiss me goodbye and now you came back and the only thing you do is say 'Hi' ?".

Harry sighed:" Taylor, It's nothing I promise, Just a little stressed from the wedding and all". Taylor looked at the ground and said with a soft voice:" You make it sound like you're the only one getting married tomorrow, I am too Harry, and do you see me treating you differently just because i'm stressed?".

Harry sighed and then kissed her cheek. "Did something happen at the party?", she pulled back and he shook his head, she frowned and asked again :"Okay then, Are you having doubts about the wedding tomorrow?, If you are then you can tell me Harry". 

"No, no It's not that", He shook his head and sighed before grabbing her hand and pulling her to the bed. They sat down next to each other and she waited for him to speak as he ran his fingers through his hair trying to come up with the right thing to say.

"I think I got a little worked up because... Last night you didn't seem very comfortable around those people and It got me thinking about how those people are going to be part of my life, It's either I'm at work or hanging around with my friends, those people are a huge part of my life and I can't change it and I guess it bothered me a little that you weren't comfortable enough around them", He admits keeping his eyes on the floor not having the courage to look at her reaction. However, Taylor frowned and put her hand on his back. 

"Harry, I never wanted you to think like that. Yes, last night I was a little uncomfortable but I believe it's because I was so overwhelmed by everything that happened and besides Most of those people I was meeting them for the first time so it's a little normal for me to feel out of place", She said with her hand rubbing his back.

"I know... I just... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you last night and this morning", He apologized and she gave him a small smile before leaning in to peck his lips.

"You and the guys are still going out tonight?", She asked playing with a curl next to his ear. Harry's friends decided to throw him a small party just between them and Taylor was a little nervous afraid that they might call in a stripper or something like that.

Harry rolled his eyes at her and said :" Babe, Don't worry nothing will happen, You and me are getting married tomorrow and nothing will ruin that", He kissed her hand and smiled:" I promise".