chapter 85

Taylor's sniffles could be heard from the hallway as Harry approached the bed room.

He didn't bother to knock. He opened it and looked inside. Taylor was in bed, wrapped up in blankets.Her mouths quivering and Her arms wrapped around her and her shoulders shaking from crying.

He closed his eyes at the sight. He hated when she cried, Especially if he was the reason behind it.

He started walking to the bed and stood at the end of it looking down at her. She wiped her tears and kept her eyes on the wall facing her.

She felt a weight on the bed and then a hand running through her hair from behind.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip to stop from sobbing. The next thing she felt were his warm lips against the side of her face and his hand resting on her waist.

"Don't cry", He whispered in her ear, pressing soft kisses to the side of her face. "Are you going to leave me?", she cried letting out a sob that she was holding followed by the tears.

"Never", He whispered and she closed her eyes as tears kept rolling down her cheek.

"Promise?", she asked with a small voice." I promise, love", He said and she turned around his arms, hugging him.

She buried her face in his shoulder. She was hyperventilating. Her shoulder shaking uncontrollably. Harry rubbed her back and whispered:" Hey, hey It's okay...Shh".

She was trying so hard to say something over her heavy breathing but all that came out was a sob. Harry sat on the bed with her still in his arms crying uncontrollably.

He ran his fingers down her hair while his other hand was rubbing her back. His lips pressing soft kisses on top of her head over and over again.

They stayed like that for a while. Her crying turned into silent tears and her breathing calmed down.

Harry kissed her forehead before pulling back and looking at her face. Even after all the crying, she still looked like an angel. Her nose and cheeks were in shades of red and her eyes were a little puffy. Her lips a little swollen. Harry shook his head and smiled before kissing her forehead again.

He was about to stand up when she hugged him tighter. "Don't go", She begged with a soft voice. Harry rubbed her back and said:" I was just going to get you a glass of water, love".