chapter 31

Taylor looked at Harry and said "Come in " ,Harry nodded and then got out of the car , Taylor held his hand and walked inside the building .

As they climbed the stairs , Harry sighed and said "This is exhausting " , Tayor laughed a little and said "I think they're going to fix the elevator next week ".

Taylor unlocked the door and walked inside , The only light was the light of the TV from the living room , Harry took off his coat and followed Taylor .

Emma was sitting on the couch but stood up when she saw them , She hugged Taylor and said "Hey guys , How did it go ? " .

"It was great " Taylor said as Harry hugged Emma , "Is Lucy asleep ?" Taylor asked , "Yes , She fell asleep about two hours ago " Emma said grabbing her coat .

Harry sat down on the couch , Taylor looked at Emma and said "Where are you going ? " , "To my apartement " Emma said putting on the coat and walking to the front door , "You don't have to leave Em " Taylor said following her , Emma turned around and hugged Taylor , "It's ok babe " Emma said .

Taylor sighed and hugged her back "Thanks for watching Lucy for me Emma ", Emma rubbed taylor's back and then pulled away "Call me tomorrow with the details , Ok ? " Emma winked at her and then walked out .

Taylor laughed as she closed the door , She walked back to the living room and found Harry watching TV , "Do you want anything to drink ? " She asked , Harry looked at her and said "Water would be great" .

Taylor nodded and walked to the kitchen , Harry stood up and followed her , He leaned against the counter as she poured him a glass of water , Handing it to him , She sat on top of the counter and watched him as he drank his water .

Putting the cup down he walked to taylor and stood between her legs , pulling her closer by her hips, she smiled when he kissed her jawline down to her neck , He quickly found her sweet spot and started sucking on it , Taylor moaned when he bit the soft skin but quickly ran his tongue on it .

He pulled away and kissed her nose , Taylor giggled and hugged him tight ,she said "I had the best time tonight Harry , I can't thank you enough . It was the best surprise ever  " .

Harry's hand ran down her back and rested on her waist , He smiled and stroked her cheek , "I'm glad you liked it " .

Taylor's fingers ran down his hair as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer against her , She brushed her lips against his and whispered "Stay tonight " .

Harry looked at her and nodded , She jumped off the counter and held his hand , She walked to her room and turned on the lights.

"I don't have anything that you can sleep in though " She said looking through her closet , Harry hugged her from behind and said "It's okay , I'll sleep in this clothes " .

Taylor smiled and kissed his cheek , She grabbed her Pj's and went to the bathroom to change .

Meanwhile , Harry started undoing his belt , He took off his pants leaving him in his boxers and shirt only .

He climbed on the bed and got under the covers , The pillows smelled just like Taylor , He smiled as he closed his eyes and waited for her to come out of the bathroom .

Taylor slowly opened the door and smiled seeing him already under the covers , She climbed on the bed and he opened his eyes , He covered her and then pulled her closer to him , He stroked her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder .

Their hands were intertwined on his chest , Taylor closed her eyes smiling , She was quick to fall asleep and she rememebers the last words she heard before drifting away, "I love you Tay " Harry softly spoke .