chapter 64

"I can't do this anymore " , She spoke with a low voice gazing at his face as his smile faded away when he hear her words .

"Do what ? " , He asked genuinely confused . Taylor bit her lip and took her eyes away from him looking at her lap .

"Us " , She spoke and waited for his answer but only silence was heard after . She closed her eyes and then lifted her head up and opened them to see him staring at her with a shocked expression on his face .

"Wh-- what do you mean ? " , Harry took his arm off her shoulder but kept his eyes on her . Taylor stared at him with a soft look and said " We can't be together anymore Harry "  .

Harry was still shocked . He looked at the ground and let out a small chuckle . "You're kidding right ? . This is a joke , isn't it ?" .

Taylor saw the hope in his eyes as he waited for her answer . She wanted to kill herself and not see him like this . 

She let out a breath and said "No , i can't be with you anymore " . She took her eyes off him not wanting to see the hurt in his eyes .

"But--- No Taylor ... I love you and you love me , what has changed ? " , Harry asked searching for answers . He put his hand on her leg and made her look at him .

"Tay--" , He was cut off by her saying "I don't love you Harry " .

He froze . Those words made his heart drop . He pulled his hand away from her leg and moved away from her on the couch .

"I lied when i said i love you , i have never loved you the way you loved me Harry " , She added and Harry covered his face hands and shook his head .

Tears threatened to fall down her face but she was trying to hold them back . Her hands were shaking in her lap . 'It's for the best ' ,she thought .

Harry turned his head to the side to look at her . "Why ? why did you lie ? " , He asked and she could feel the anger in his voice .

She looked him straight in the eyes and said "You know why " . 

Harry stood up and laughed . He laughed at himself and said "I'm so stupid , God i'm so fucking stupid " .

Taylor stood up and tried to speak when he cut her off . "Don't " . He turned around to face her and she saw a single tear roll down his cheek .

I knew you were too good to be real . It was all fake wasn't it ? . Of course it was because you're just like them . You're just like all of them ... Fucking gold digger " , He raised his voice at the last words and Taylor put her head down and closed her eyes .

"You should be ashamed of yourself , How the fuck can you do that ? . How can you play with people's emotions like that ? " . He shouted .

Taylor didn't say a words , she just stood infront of him with her head down hearing his words . Harry turned around and walked away . She thought he left but he came back a second later and said " If it wasn't for Lucy , you have no idea how this would have ended , You don't desrve her . You're such a bad mother and i thought my mother was bad . Hell she was right all along,wasn't she ? . you know what ? , i wish you the worst in your life . I wish you would get hurt the way i'm hurt right now and worse ... you are pathetic " .

He walked away and slammed the door behind him . Taylor was already a mess from hearing his words . She broke down on the floor in the middle of the living room and covered her face sobbing .

She pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged herself . Shaking uncontrollably . His words hit her like a knife . She never thought she would hear those words from him . But then again she feels like she deserves it . 

But i do love him . She thought . It's for the best , let him go . A voice inside her head spoke . 

Taylor shook her head and then hid her face , "What did i do ? " , she cried .

Meanwhile , Harry was sitting in his car infront of the building . His hands were covering his face and he shook his head .

"Why ? , i fucking loved her ... Why would she do that ? " , He spoke to no one . Seconds later he started the car and drove away as fast as he can . His vision got blurred because of the tears falling from his eyes . "Fuck you Taylor" , He shouted and hit the steering wheel hard .