chapter 63

Hiiiii Guys!! .

So this very lovely girl named Alice started a project on Tumblr that aims to get Everything has chaned Music video 300 Million views wich is what Tay guessed in an interivew earlier . So here's what you can do to help , Open at least 5 tabs and play the music video on mute before reading this chapter . It will take a little time but the more we can help the better . Taylor deserves it besides did yous see that video ??!! It's SO CUTE !!! . 

__

Taylor's phone ring woke her up from her deep sleep . She groaned and rolled over in the sea of blanket covering her .

She lifted her phone from the nightstand and covered her eyes from it's blinding light . She answered with a husky voice :"Hello ? " 

Lazily satting on the bed , she rubbed her eyes with her hand . "Good morning love " , Harry spoke from the other line .

She closed her eyes and rested the back of her head agaist the headboard remembering the events of last night .

"Good morning " , She said with a sigh . Harry could tell there was something wrong . When he usually called her in morning she was cheerful and peppy but now she seemed exhausted and drained .

"What happened last night ? , why did you leave without telling me ? " , He asked .

"Uh ... I had to come home . Lucy needed me " , She lied . She bit her lip and looked down at her fingers waiting for him to speak . She heard him sigh and say : "Taylor you're lying to me " .

She closed her eyes and then took a deep breath as he continued :" Are you aware of how worried and concerned i was ? " .

She looked around the room and spoke after a moment :"Harry , Can you come over today? . We have to talk about something " .

"What is it ? " 

"We can't talk on the phone , you have to come over " 

"Fine , i'll be there this afternoon " .

"Okay , Bye " she was just about to hang up when he said "I love you Taylor " . She closed her eyes at the sound of those words .

She tried to say it back but she only bit her lip and put the phone down . The door flew open and Emma stood there with a small smile .

"Goodmorning " , She said walking to the bed and sitting infront of Taylor . "Morning" , Taylor said staring at her .

"Are you ok ? " , Emma asked pulling Taylor's hand into hers . Taylor looked at her friend's eyes opening her mouth to say something but only to close it again and look away .

"I'm fine " , She murmured playing with her fingers . Emma sighed and then kissed her forehead before getting out of bed andwalking to the door . Stopping , she turned around and said :"Lucy wants to go the park , i'm going to take her and maybe you should come with us " .

Taylor looked at her and gaver her a small smile , " Thanks Emma but i can't , Harry is coming over and we have to talk "  .

Emma nodded before stepping outside and closing the door behind her . Taylor threw her head back on the pillow and took a deep breath .

She thought about what she is going to say to Harry when comes . You have to do this Taylor , have to  A voice in her head spoke and Taylor bit her lip nodding her head .

__

Taylor was pacing back and forth in her living room waiting for his arrival , tensed to see what's to come after their talk .

Lucy and Emma have been out since the morning and Taylor was alone in the house . Trying to come up with the words to say when he comes . Looking at her reflection in the mirror and talking as if she was talking to him .

The small knock on the door made her stop her movement and she took a deep breath . Running her fingers through her short hair , she opened the front door to see Harry in a black leather jacket covering a  brown wool henley that tightly hugged his torso and some black jeans .

He wore a small smile as he stepped closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist , she closed her eyes and hid her face in his neck smelling his cologne . 

Pulling away he locked their lips togehter in a slow kiss that Taylor broke after a few seconds . "Hi!" , He smiled putting a piece of her hair behind her ear .

She smiled a little and said:"Hi"  , Harry took off his jacket and they walked to the living room . He sat down on the couch while she stood infront of him .

"Would you like something to drink ? " , She asked looking down at him . Harry shook his head and patted the empty spot next to him on the couch .

"No , just come sit " , He spoke with a smile . She nodded her head and then sat down next to him . He positioned himself on the couch to face her .

"What was the thing that you wanted to talk about ? " , He asked right away knowing something was wrong by the way she left yesterday and the way she spoke on the phone this morning .  Taylor bit her lip and then took a deep breath .

 ___

Oooh cliff hanger ;) , So guys  i wanted to apologize for being a bit unactive this past few weeks . But i'm having Exams this week and i'm studying super hard to get me grades up , but as soon as the exam week is over i promise i'll update more especially in spring break :D!!!  LOVE YOU :)