chapter 16

Taylor put on her coat and then held Lucy's hand as she closed the door behind her , Today she's going to the cemetery , because today is Zac's birthday , She doesn't usually take Lucy with her when she goes to the cemetery but today Lucy didn't stop crying , she said that she wants to go to her daddy .

She walked out of the building and started walking to the bus stop , she didn't go to the cemetery for about 3 months now , Not because she didn't want to but because she's busy with work and Lucy , she never really found time to go , but luckily today she doesn't have to go to work .

She sat on the bus seat and Lucy sat in her lap , She played with her hair the whole drive , It was pretty cold oustide today , But it wasn't raining .

The bus stopped and Taylor stepped out , she turned around and helped Lucy get out too , They have to walk a little more to get to the cemetery but not much .

As they walked Lucy asked taylor "Mommy , does daddy remember me ? " , Taylor looked down at her and said "Of course baby " ,  "Does he love me mommy ? " she asked again , "yes sweetie , he loves you so much "  Taylor answered .

They finally got there and Taylor held Lucy's hand tight as she walked to Zac's grave , She can feel her feet getting numb and her eyes getting filled with tears .

She takes her final step and she founds herself standing infront of his grave , where he is buried , She can't belive he's right there , But she can't see him , she can't hear him .

She sighs heavily as she kneels down on the floor , Lucy looks at her mother and then back at the grave .

"Is daddy here mommy ? " Lucy asks , Taylor nods and says "Yes baby ... "  , She takes a deep breath and then says : " Hi zac ... It's me Taylor ... I-i brought Lucy with me , she misses you , and so do i , we miss you so much ... " She feels a tear run down her cheek as she says to Lucy "want to say happy birthday to daddy ? "  .

Lucy nods and then says : "Happy birthday daddy " , Taylor smiles and then looks back at the ground , "happy birhtday Zac " , she says as she whips away her tear , She stays sitting there for a few minutes , Talking to him , telling him about how she and lucy have been and other stuff .

She stood up and then grabbed Lucy's hand and said : "say goodbye to daddy , honey " "Bye daddy , i love you " Lucy says and then looks at Taylor as she says "I love you Zac , Bye "  .

They walk out and Taylor whips away her tears , She looks down at Lucy who was looking at the ground pouting , "Lucy , what's wrong ? " she says as she keeps walking .

"Why did daddy leave us mommy ? " She says , Taylor takes a deep breath and says :"He didn't chose to baby "  .

Lucy looks confused at her mother and then looks back at the ground , Taylor feels more tears falling down her cheek as they walk away from the cemetery .

After an hour or so , they get back home , Lucy runs to the couch and turns on the TV while Taylor walks to the kitchen and sits by the dining table .

She sighs as she puts her head in her hands , She takes deep breaths and then opens her eyes when she hears her phone ringing .

She picks up and it was Harry , "Hi harry ... we're fine and you ? ... Good ... yes i'm home , Ok great i'll be waiting for you ... see you "  , she hangs up and then gets up , She walks to the living room and sits next to Lucy .

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door , Lucy ran to the door and started jumping so she could open the door but she was still too short , Taylor laughed as she opened the door making Lucy pout .

Harry hugged Taylor and kissed her cheek before pulling away , He kneeled down and then hugged Lucy also saying : " Hi Lucy " "Hello uncle Harry " She said with a cute voice , Harry smirked as he pulled away and then stood up and went out again , He pulled something from behind the door and said to lucy "I got something for you " , Lucy clapped her hands and said "what is it ? " .

Harry pulled this really big teddy bear from behind the door and Lucy gasped and then started jumping up and down screaming with joy , Taylor covered her mouth laughing so did Harry .

She jumped into Harry's arms and said "I love you uncle Harry , i love you, i love you ,i love you ... " , Harry smiled and then kissed the top of her head and then handed her the huge teddy bear , It was bigger than her .

She couldn't lift it so she dragged it to the living room , Taylor looked at Harry and gave him a sweet smile , "You didn't have to do that , It's too much Harry " she said , Harry smirked and then put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer I wanted to make Lucy like me more " He said with a grin , Taylor laughed resting her head on his shoulder , He laughed also as he hugged her , Taylor kissed his cheek and then said "Thank you " , He pulled away and then kissed her lips "You're welcome " he said pulling away , Taylor smiled at him and then she closed the door and they walked to the living room together .

Writer's note :

The teddy bear he got her is in the picture :) Love you all <3