chapter 62

Harry sighed leaning against the door frame of the hospital room . He watched Anne sitting down by his father's bed . He just woke up and Harry was more than just relieved to be able to hear his father's voice again .

He ran his fingers through his hair and then stepped out of the room . He have been trying to call Taylor ever since she left without letting him know . He was pretty confused because she was the one who insisted on staying with him but then she left . A few minutes only after she came . Her phone was still turned off everytime he tried to call and he was getting worried and nervous about her .

He saw Andrew walking down the hallway approaching the room . Harry stopped him and said "Andrew , you have Emma's phone number , right ? " .

Andrew nodded . "Why ?" , He asked . Harry pulled out his phone and said "I have been trying to call Taylor all day and her phone is turned off . I think she went home but i wanted to call Emma , just to check " .

Andrew sighed and then sucked his lips into his mouth . He doesn't know what to tell him . What should he tell him ? . He already has too much in his hands right now . He doesn't want to make things worse . 

He sighed and then pulled out his phone , searching for Emma's number . When he found it he handed it to Harry and then left him to make the call .

Harry walked away from the room . He leaned against the huge window that was at the end of the hallway and looked outside to see how bad it was raining .

Once he heared Emma's voice he said "How are you Emma ? " .

He made a small conversation with her before asking , "Listen Emma , Is Taylor over there ? " . "Uhm ... I thought she was with you at the hospital " , Emma spoke .

Harry sighed and then closed his eyes and said "Yeah she was , but she left a little while ago without telling me . I've been trying to reach her but her phone is turned off , I thought maybe she went back home " .

"Well there's no one here expect me and Lucy . She didn't call either so i have no idea where she is " , Emma said and he could feel her getting nervous as well .

"Uh ... OK , uhm it's probably nothing , I'm sure she's going to be fine . I'm going to try to call her again and if she gets home , please let me know , okay Emma ?" . 

"Yes , of course " .

"Alright thanks Emma ,Bye " .

He hung up and then cursed under his breath . "Where are you Taylor ? " , He said looking out the window .

Meanwhile , in the other side of the city , Taylor was sitting down on the wet ground as the rain poured down on her . She hugged her knees as she stared at the words written infront of her on the stone . 

                    In God's care

                      Zac Efron 

                  1987  -  2011

 A Loving , Devoted father and husband .

"Z-Zac ... I need you " , She cried hugging herself tighter . " I thought i can go on without you but i can't " , Her voice was breaking during every word she spoke .

" Why can't i just be Happy for once ?, why does something have to come along and ruin it ? . Why can't i be loved again ?. Moving on from you and starting a new chapter with Harry seemed good . Because i thought i could finally live a happy life after years of missing you and mourning over you . But i ended up ruining everything . I ruined a family because i was too selfish , because i wanted him all to myself  . Because i desperately wanted to feel ... to feel loved again " . She rested her head on the top of her knees and cried .

She was already soaked from the rain but that was the last of her worries . She didn't even try to stop crying she let all out . Everything she's been holding inside that she never got to say . She let it all out in tears . And sometimes it's good to do that . Sometimes it's good to let go because there's just so little someone can take .

Anne's words played over and over in her head making her hug her self tighter and cry harder . She was too blinded to see what she has done to their family . Anne was right . She tore them apart . She stood between them and their son . 

How can i do that ? , She though . I'm not like that . I was never like that . The words ran around her head .

She lifted her head and looked at Zac's grave before looking up at the sky . Droplets of rain falling on her face . Her lips shook as she managed to say through her cries . "I'm sorry , I'm sorry " .

__

Emma closed the door to Lucy's room and then looked at the clock . It was nine in the evening . Taylor has been out the whole day and Harry still didn't call to say if he knows where she is or not .

She picked up the phone and searched for Harry's number just when the front door opened . She  looked up and saw Taylor soaked from head to toe . Her cheek was stained with tears. Her eyes were puffy and her nose was red . She looked like a mess . She took off her coat and threw it on the floor .

She took off her shoes and then threw them on the floor also . She started walking past Emma without saying a single word .

Emma looked at her friend stepping inside the room and closing the door behind her . She put the phone down and slowly walked to the room .

She knocked on the door and said "Tay ? are you ok ? "  . No answer . She sighed and then pushed the door open .

Taylor was laying in bed on her side facing the wall . Covered in blankets . Her clothes and hair were still wet and Emma wondered what happened to her .

She walked slowly to the bed and then sat down on the empty side .

She put her hand on the back of Taylor's shoulder and said "Taylor , what happened to you ? " . 

She didn't hear any answer , only small sniffles coming from her . Emma took a deep breath and decided to let her alone for a while . She clearly didn't want to talk .

She closed the door and then  bit her lip . She hates seeing Taylor like this . She hasn't seen her like this for a long time now so it's a bit surprising .

She picked up the phone and called Harry to let him know she got home . But she decided not to let him know her current state . She didn't want him to worry about Taylor . He's already worried about his father enough .