chapter 46

Taylor was getting out of her work place , When she saw Harry's car parked by the street , When he saw her he grabbed an umbrella and got out of the car , It was raining so bad , And Taylor didn't bring anything with her .

He ran to her and covored her from the rain , "Come on hurry " He said putting his hand on her back and walking back to the car , He helped her get in and then ran to the other side .

After closing the door he threw the umbrella in the backseat and started the car , "W-what are you doing here ? " She asked ina  soft voice .

"Uh ... I saw that it was raining so i decided to come and pick you up , I thought it would be better than the bus , And ... I want us to talk " He said keeping his eyes on the road .

Taylor nodded and then looked outside , They didn't talk ever since Harry left that evening , And After what happened last night with his mom , Taylor couldn't call him .

He was soon pulling over near where she lives , They ran inside and Taylor walked to the elevator , "Where are you going ? " Harry asked going to the stairs .

"They fixed it " Taylor said pushing the button , It opened and Taylor got inside waiting for Harry , As it started going up  both of them were silent untill Harry started talking .

"How have you been ? " He asked leaning back against the elevator wall , Taylor looked at the ground and said "Fine " .

Harry: Is Lucy at the kindergarten ?  .

Taylor: No , I didn't take her today .

Harry: Why ? 

Taylor: She has a small flu , Emma is watching her .

Harry nodded his head and then looked down at his feet , The door opened and Taylor started walking to her door with Harry following behind .

She got inside and turned on the lights , Taking off their coats , they both walked to the living room and sat down on the couch .

Harry looked at her and saw her playing with the hem of her shirt , He moved a little closer to her and then a little more closer so that heir arms were touching .

He put his hand on her back and kissed her shoulder , Taylor lifted her head and looked at him , He slowly ran his finger down her cheek to her jaw , then resting it under her chin , He leaned in and pressed small kisses on the corner of her mouth , then slowly moving to her lips , He tugged on her bottom lip gently as Taylor closed her eyes .

He stroked her cheek and then pulled away , their eyes locked , He said with a soft voice "I'm sorry Taylor ... For ignoring you " .

Taylor closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them again , "I love you Harry " She said with a broken voice .

She threw herself in his arms , His hands running up and down her back as she wrapped her arm around his shouler and rested her head against it .

She closed her eyes and thought , Is she really not good enough for him ? , Does he really deserve better? , Is a girl like her not worthy of him ? , All of the words his mother said were running around her head , Making her doubt herself .

She felt like she was about to cry thinking about it , And she couldn't let Harry see her like that again , Like that night she had a bad dream .

She moved in his arms and lifted up her head so that she could look at him , "I'll be right back , I need to drink some water " She said .

Harry frowned and then slowly nodded his head , He could see her eyes getting watery , She quickly stood up and went to the kitchen .

She let the first tear fall as she rested both her hands on the kitchen counter , Tear after tear started rolling down her cheek .

"Taylor ? " She heard him say from behind , She quickly started to wipe away her tears with the back of her hand and turned around to face him .

"Yes ? " She said trying to seem normal , He stared for a while and asked "Are you ok ? " .

Taylor tried putting on a smile but only ended in half , "mhm , yes i'm fine " .

Harry: Is there something you're not telling me ?

Taylor shook her head looking at the ground , His hands gently ran down her arms , "Taylor tell me " He said trying to make her talk .

"Harry there's nothing , Really " She said making Harry step back .

He ran his fingers through his hair and said "You're driving me crazy like this you know ? , Why the hell won't you just spit it out ... JUST SAY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG ?" He shouted the last part making her look up at him .

"What do you want me to say huh ? ... You want me to say that your mother came here and offered me money to stay away from you ?... That she though i was some kind of a slut or a whore ?! " She yelled back at him .

But she quickly covered her mouth when she realized what she said , Harry was standing in shock infront of her .