chapter 20

Taylor looked at Harry after she heared what he just said , "y- you want m-me to meet your parents " she asked .

They just got back home , Lucy is in her room and Taylor and Harry are in the living room , He just told her that his parents want to meet her , Ans she was a bit suprised .

Harry nodded his head playing with his hands , Taylor looked away from him and looked at the ground "You told them about us ? "  , She asked .

"They figured it out themselves ... " He said looking at her , Taylor nodded her head and little and then said "Isn't that like a big step ? " she asked again .

"I don't know ... but maybe it's time to take this step Taylor " He said holding her hands , She looked at their hands and then at him "I don't know " she sighed .

"Are they nice ? " she asked with a cute voice, Harry laughed making her laugh a little , Harry was nervous himself about Taylor meeting his parents , Because she doesn't know yet that they are the richest family in the country and he really doesn't know how to tell her he's the heir of it all .

He should have told her from the start , but he couldn't , Because everyone he's been out with knew who he was and they all used him ,for his looks , his money , his name , Just for a few weeks and then left .

But Taylor was different , She doesn't know who he is and what he has and she's still with him , she  Never asked him for anything , Or used him for something , And that made him never wanting to tell her .

Taylor looked at him and saw he was lost in his thoughts , She smiled as she leaned in and pressed his lips against hers in a tender kiss , Harry snapped back to reality and kissed her back with a smile , She pulled away and blushed a little when she saw him smirking at her .

"What were you thinking about ? " she asked rubbing her thumb on the back of his hand , "Nothing ... " he said .

"So , You're going with me Friday night to meet my parents , right ? "  He asked , Taylor smiled looking down and then nodding .

"Do you think they'll like me ? " she asked him nervous , Harry smiled and said"How couldn't they ? " .

Taylor blushed and then felt his lips on her cheek , She wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled hidding her face on his shoulder .

Harry kissed her hair and then slowly pulled it to the side as his lips pressed kisses on the soft skin of her neck and shoulder , Taylor closed her eyes enjoying his soft touch .

But the moment was interrupted when they heared a knock on the door , They pulled away from the hug and Taylor stood up and walked to the door , she opened it and she quickly smiled when she saw who it was .

"Emmaaaaa!! " she said pulling her in for a big hug , Emma has been away these past days , She was at her parents house out of town , So Taylor missed her so much .

"I missed you "Emma said hugging her back , Harry looked at them smiling knowing how amazing their friendship is .

Emma pulled away and looked at Harry , "Did i interrupt somthing ? "she said looking back at Taylor , Tayor laughed and said "No you didn't " , Harry walked to Emma and gave her a small hug "How are you Harry ? " she asked .

Harry: I'm good thanks, and you ?

"I'm doing great , i missed my parents so much so it was nice to go see them for a few days " she said , Taylor closed the door and they all walked to the living room .

"Where's Lucy? , I missed her so much " Emma asked , "She's in her room " Taylor said , Emma walked to the room and peaked inside .

"Lucy... " she wishpered , Lucy turned her head and then shouted "aunt Emmaaa" running to her , Emma lifted her up and Taylor smiled looking at the two of them .

Harry looked around the room and then stood up , "Tay , i should go " He said looking down at her , Taylor stood up and put her hand on his arm "Why ? " she asked .

Harry : I'm pretty sure you missed Emma a lot , so i'm gonna let you catch up besides i have something to do at work .

Taylor nodded her head and then walked to the door behind him , He wore his jacket and then Taylor hugged him "Drive safe " she said pulling away .

Harry nodded his head and then locked their lips together , Taylor rubbed his arm up and down as he kissed her .

They pulled away with a smile on their faces "i'll call you later " , He said opening the door , "Ok " Taylor said as she watched him walking out and away .

Writer's note :

Hi guys , i'm thinking about making Andrew garfield a character on this story , And i need your opinion , should i or nah ? ...