chapter 6

Taylor's pov :

It's Around 11 Am right now , Emma left early this morning , she had to go to work , lucky for me i don't have to work today , so i'm staying home with my little girl .

Lucy was sitting in the couch watching a cartoon show , And i'm sitting on the chair by the dining table , i can't stop thinking about last night , no matter how hard i try i can't get it off my mind .

In the past months i somehow managed not to think about him as much , but after that dream last night i realised how much i miss him , how much i missed his beautiful face , i miss him and i think no matter how hard i try i'll never move on , i'll never forget him .

And i can't stop thinking about Harry either , the fact that i had that dream right after my date with Harry , Is this some sort of sign ? , Or is it just me reminding myself of all the promises i made to Zac . I feel so bad and i don't know what to do , i really don't .

"mommy ? "  Lucy's voice snapped me out of my thoughts , I looked at her and smiled a little .

"yes honey ? "  I asked as she climbed into my lap , she lifted her head up and looked at me .

Lucy: can we go out today ?

"Hmm... " i said pretending to be in deep thoughts  , "and where does my little princesse wants to go ? "  i asked looking down at her .

She smiled wide and said " to the park ? " , I stroked her cheek and said "but it's too cold baby ... " , she frowned and looked down , She put her bottom lip out and started playing withher fingers , i sighed and then smiled and said "Ok , but we won't stay there for too long or else you'll get a cold , understood ? " i said trying to be serious but the big nod and wide smile she gives me made me laugh and kissed the top of her head .

she jumped out of my lap and went running to her room to get her jacket , i smiled shaking me head and then stood up from the chair and went to my own room .

I pulled out my coat and put it on , i pulled my hair to the side and put on my scarf , i walked out of the room and saw Lucy standing by the door trying to tie her shoes but only failing at the end .

I walked to her and knelt down in front of her , Lucy always likes to do things her own way , she rarely needs my help with these kind of stuff , whenever i try to dress her or something she always pushes me away , she says she a big girl and she doesn't need help , i guess that's kinda good but she's still me little girl and i want to do the things that every mother does for  her child but Lucy doesn't really let me .

i stand up and grab her hand in mine before walking out of the door and locking it behind , we walked down the stairs carefully until we reached the first floor , i put my free hand in my pocket before walking out of the building and as i expected it was very cold outside .

I know Lucy shouldn't be out since it's this cold but she seems very happy and i can't tell her no , We walk slowly down the street ,  Luckily the park wasn't too far from where we live it was only a 5 - 7 minutes walk .

Lucy went running to the swings , there's isn't too many people here , just 3 or 4 kids with their parents , i sit down on the bench and watched Lucy at the swings .

Moments later my gaze turned to the Man running around the park with his son , Their laughter filling the place i couldn't help but smile .

I'm always amazed when i see a father and his child , because i never witnessed that , Lucy never had a dad and she never shared those moments with her father .

It makes me sad looking back at some of the most important moments of her life , Like the first time she walked , the first time she talked , He was never there for her , It was just me and her from the start , and sometimes i wonder what will happen when she's grown up , when she needs her father the most But he won't be there , what i'm i going to do ? , i can't be her father and mother at the same time .