chapter 24

Harry was driving in the dark  , cold night , No specific place to go , Just driving , Trying to get his mind out of things .

He feels bad , very bad , From one side he's mad at himself for what happened with Taylor , She's mad at him and he doesn't blam her , Not one bit , It was his fault and he isn't denying that .

And from the other side , He doesn't know how to deal with his parents , His mother mostly , He knows how hardheaded she could get , And the things she said about Taylor made him angry , Taylor doesn't deserve that , She's genuinely a nice , caring , loving person , She can never be that person his mother accused her of being .

 He kept driving and in a few minutes he found himself stopping the car next to Taylor's apartment building .

He sighed and grabbed his phone , Not knowing if he'll call her or not , It's late and she's probably sleeping , He thought , So he put down his phone and then ran his fingers through his hair .

He stayed there in his car for a long time , Before driving away to the nearest hotel , He doesn't feel like sleeping in the house , Because he doesn't want to listen to his mom saying bad things about taylor right now .

After he checked in , He walked to the room he was going to stay in , He closed the door behind him and turned on the lights , The room wasn't very big , Wasn't what he was used to , But It was enough for him , He took off his shoes and threw them on the floor , He then took off his jacket and threw it on the bed .

He walked inside the bathroom and then stripped off his clothes , He turned on the water in the shower and stepped inside , He thought maybe taking a shower will help him relax a bit .

A few minutes later he walked out with a towel around his waist , He didn't bring any clothes , so he just wore his boxers and his shirt , He fell down on the bed and got under the covers after turning off the lights .

Not long has passed , and his phone started ringing , He found it strange ,Who would call him at this time of night , He hoped it would be taylor but it wasn't .

He picked up the phone and answered "Hello ? " "Hello , Harry ? " A male spoke with a thick british accent .

Harry : Yes , Who is this ?

"It's me Andrew , What have you forgotten about me ? " 

"Andrew ? " Harry spoke with shock  , "Man , How are you ? It's been ages since i've heard from you "He added with a big smile forming on his face .

Andrew Garfield is one of Harry's best friends , He has known him for as long as he can remember ,    Their families are very close to each other , And Harry and Andrew grew up together , They went to Elementary , Middle , and High school together ,  But when Harry's family moved to the US , They lost touch a bit ,Andrew is also a huge business man back in the UK ,  They are still friends  , So it felt really good for Harry to hear from him right now .

"Well , Yeah , you know busy with work  ... So how are you ? How are Mr and Mrs. styles ? " ,Andrew asked .

"I'm very good and my parents are very good also , What about you mate ? How's everything going ? " Harry asked .

"Well , I'm doing great , Thank you , Listen Harold , I called you to inform you that i'm coming to the US very soon , And i was wondering if you'de like to catch up maybe ? " Andrew asked .

"You are ? , That's great , Of course i'd love to catch up , When are you coming ? " Harry said .

"I'm coming in a couple of days , Don't really know how long i'm staying there though , I think i'll see what happens when i get there " Andrew answered .

" You're staying with me , alright ? , I can't let you stay in a hotel when you have your brother here " Harry said .

"Thank you Harry , But i'll see what happens when i get there , I don't ever want to be a burden on you " Andrew said .

"Oh shut up , This is me you're talking to , remember? , Your amigo , Harry ... " Harry joked making Andrew laugh on the other line .

"Alright , Alright , I'll see you soon , Have a good day Harold "Andrew said .

"Well it's actually night over here ... But thanks , I'll see you soon Andrew "Harry said and then hung up , He smiled as he put the phone down and laughed a little remembering all the crazy things he and Andrew used to do when they were young .

____________________

YAS , Andrew Garfield , Yas ... I love him lol