chapter 40

Taylor made Lucy stand up and then dressed her in her small blue coat matching the color of her eyes , She then give her her beanie and told her to wait for her in the living room .

Lucy nodded and then ran away , Taylor went to the bathroom and brushed her hair , She didn't really put any make up on .

Tonight is the new year's Eve , And Harry decided to take her and Lucy out to celebrate , There was three knocks on the door before Taylor walked out and opened the door .

Engulfing her in a big hug , Harry kissed her cheek as she greeted him , Pulling away and pressing a small kiss on his lips she smiled and let him in .

'Lucyy!!' Harry called walking into the living room making Lucy laugh and run to him , Taylor put on her coat and then they all went outside to his car .

He was first taking them to have dinner in a restaurant and then they were going to see the fireworks at midnight .

Pulling the chair for her Taylor , He smiled and then sat down in his own chair , Lucy sitting next to him .

Waiting for dinner , Lucy kept talking and talkling making both Taylor and Harry laugh , "Uncle Harry ? " Lucy said tugging on his arm .

Harry looked at her and said "Yes Lucy ? " , "Are you and mommy getting married ? " She asked casually .

Taylor was drinking her water but she almost spit it out when she heared what her daughter just asked , She looked at Harry who was looking back at her .

He was about to say something to Lucy but she cut him off "Lucy , it's a little too soon for that honey ", Lucy nodded and looked down , Harry looked at Taylor biting his lip , She looked away from him and sighed .

A few seconds later , They started having their dinner , Taylor and Harry were a bit quiet , Lucy was doing all the talking .

Taylor wondered if her answer to Lucy's question earlier bothered Harry , But why would he be bothered , It is too soon for that talk , They only have been together for a couple of months , And Taylor isn't ready to get married again , At least not now .

The rest of the night went by the same , Leaving the restaurant and walking to Harry's car , Taylor grabbed Harry's hand to see if he's upset , But he looked at her and smiled taking her hand in his , She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder .

A few minutes later , Harry pulled over by a huge park , It was very crowded even though it was close to midnight .

Taylor helped Lucy out of the car and held her hand as they walked in with Harry next to them , After a while Lucy started getting tired because it was past her bed time .

Taylor put her in her lap as she sat down on a bench while sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulder .

"It's very nice here " Taylor said looking around , Harry smiled and nodded , Taylor kept stroking her daughter's hair untill she started falling asleep , Harry looked down at her and smiled softly "I think she's asleep " He said stroking her small cheek .

"Too bad , she was really excited about seeing the fireworks ... " Taylor said kissing the top of her head .

"Maybe we should go back to the car " Harry said , Taylor nodded and tried standing up , Harry took Lucy from her arms and walked back to the car with her following behind .

Harry put Lucy down in the back seat , And covered her with a small blanket , He closed the door and opened the window a little to let some air in .

He walked to the front of the car and saw Taylor leaning against the hood of the car , He walked next to her and put his arm around her shoulder making Taylor lean her head against him .

There were only a couple of minutes left for the start of the new year , And everyone was gathering around to see the show .

Harry sighed deeply and Taylor lifted her head and looked at him "What ? " She asked , Harry shook his head and said "Nothing .." "There's clearly something Harry , what is it ? " .

Harry smiled looking down and said "It's just that ... I can't wait to see what the next year holds ... for us " , Taylor grew a smile on her face as she looked at him , "Harry ? " She said with a low voice .

He lifted his head and looked at her "Hmm ? " , He then looked out at the crowds who were screaming "ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ... " 

"I love you " He heared ,He immediately turned his head back at her "What ? " He asked , "I love you " She repeated with a soft voice .

Harry was looking at her surprised of what he just heared , He stroked her cheek softly as they heared people screaming "two ... one ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"  

He grabbed her face and smashed his lips into hers , Kissing back Taylor smiled lightly through the kiss as her fingers fisted around the front of his shirt pulling him closer as the fireworks went up in the sky .

It was definitely a good way to start the new year .

GUYSSS , I can't believe this is the last day of 2014 Ahhhh , Man that was so quick , Wow ... I hope you guys have a very good year next year full with peace, happiness and Love  , I love you all :)