chapter 99

Note: Please read the note at the end, There's something I have to tell you :) :)

Lucy squealed and laughed in Taylor arms as she tickled her, "Mommy stop", She managed to say between laughs as Taylor stopped and kissed the top of her head. 

Harry and Taylor has arrived from their long flight that afternoon and Taylor didn't let Lucy slip from her arms for one minute, She missed her more than anything and she spend the whole time showering her with kisses and hugs.

 Both Harry and Taylor were at his parents house joined by Emma and Andrew. Anne has invited them all for dinner that night and they spent the entire day together. 

Harry and Andrew were outside in the backyard with Harry's parents as Lucy stayed with Emma and Taylor inside who were chatting the whole time as Emma made Taylor tell her every detail of her getaway with Harry.

Later that night, After dinner. Everyone went to the large patio to enjoy some fresh air, Lucy stayed in Taylor's arms the whole night as Anne and Taylor and Emma chatted away. After a while Harry noticed Lucy's eyes closing then opening, He smiled and then stood up from his seat and sat down next to Taylor on the small couch. He grabbed a small blanket that was thrown on the chair next to him and he threw it on top of Lucy after Taylor positioned her in her lap so that she was more comfortable, He kissed the top of her head as Taylor smiled down at them. 

"Go to sleep, Love", He whispered and Lucy nodded her head before kissing his cheek. He leaned back against the couch and put his arm around Taylor as she smiled at him before giving him a small peck on the lips.

Taylor turned her head and saw everyone staring at them with a small smile on their faces. "what?", She asked as her cheeks turned pink knowing that they were smiling at the small moment Her, Lucy and Harry just shared.

They all shrugged and then looked away as Harry chuckled and Taylor rolled he eyes. "So Em, What time are you leaving tomorrow?", Taylor asked and Emma looked at Andrew smiling before saying. 

"We're leaving first thing tomorrow morning", She said and Taylor frowned. She still wanted to spend time with Emma even though before her wedding they spent all the time they could together. 

"How's the baby?", Harry asked and Andrew smiled immediately. Harry can swear he never thought Andrew would be the person who would be happy to be a father so soon, He and Harry were always the boys who got all the girls, One after one, But now Harry is married to a woman he loves and already has a daughter who he loves as if she was his really own. And Andrew is in a relationship with Emma who is pregnant with their child. Who would have thought?.

"Good, Can't wait to have him here already though", Andrew laughed and Emma rolled her eyes. "Him?", She asked and Andrew shrugged. "Of course it's going to be a boy, he's going to be just like his father".

Everyone laughed as Emma and Andrew argued about the sex of the baby. Harry took the moment to stare at Taylor as she laughed, He looked down and saw her hands stroking Lucy's hair who was peacefully asleep in her mother's arms. He smiled and leaned in to whisper in her ear:" Can't wait for us to argue about our own baby's sex". 

Taylor turned her gaze at him, she studied his face and found out he was being serious, she finally cracked a little smile and then nodded her head. Her and Harry have never really talked seriously about having their own baby so that he brought it up himself made her happy because she would love to be a mother again and this time she would get to raise her baby with its father by her side and Lucy would get to have a small brother or sister since there aren't a lot of kids where she lives now, So it would be nice to have some company. 

__

Harry turned off the lights of the bathroom as he stepped inside the bed room, Taylor was already in bed and watching Television. 

He smiled climbing on the bed and falling to his side. Taylor giggled when he scooped her in his arms and pressed a small kiss to her hair.

She put her arm around his waist and her head on his shoulder as he rested his back against the headboard.

"Were you serious?", She asked keeping her eyes on the screen in front of her and Harry frowned. "About what?".

"About the baby", She said not looking at him. Harry grabbed the remote and turned off the TV, Before sitting up straight against the headboard, Taylor doing the same.

"Of course, Why not?", He asked and Taylor shrugged. "I don't know, We just never really discussed it seriously... Like is it thing we want to have soon or maybe in a few years?", She said playing with her wedding ring.

Harry smiled and said:" I want to have a baby with you as soon as possible, I mean like...Right now". Taylor chuckled and he laughed.

"Right now?", She laughed and he nodded before wrapping his arms around her waist and laying her down on the bed, climbing on top of her. He kissed her lips as his fingertips touched her soft skin under her shirt.

"Right now", He whispered breaking the kiss to kiss down her neck as she closed her eyes with a small smile on her face. 

__

Note

Hiiiii!! I know this is short and I'm really sorry for it and I also apologize for my very very slow updates.  I'm just too lazy haha, But also it's summer time and usually I travel a lot with my family during summer and I can't really find the time to sit and write something, So I'm so sorry.

But I also have an announcement :D.

So As you may know this story is coming to an end and you might be wondering if there's a new story coming up so Yes there is a new one coming up and yes It is Haylor.

Here's the thing, Someone told me to stop writing Haylor because it's dead and writing about something else would get me more votes and views but the thing is I don't really care about the number of views and votes. 

I want to write about something I Love, Even if it has no votes at all, To me that's better than writing about something that I don't like and having hundreds of votes. 

So that being said, I have been thinking about the new story for such a long time now, For like months, And I already have it all planned out from beginning to end, the small and big things, I already wrote it all in my head and I Can't wait for you guys to read it.

I finished working on the cover today and I'm going to post the new story as soon as I post the last chapter of Brave hearts.

So just wanted to let you guys know that. This new story is super different from what I wrote and I'm excited for it. And yes it's Haylor, Even if it will have no reads or votes at all. I will still write it about Haylor.

That's all, Thank you guys and have a nice day/evening. Love you :) :)