chapter 30

Taylor frowned when Harry pulled over by the beach , "Harry ? what are we doing here ? It's freezing " Taylor asked .

Harry smirked and stopped the car , He went outside and opened the door for Taylor , She got out and then held his hand .

"Harry ?" She said again but he didn't answer he just had a huge smile on his face , It was so cold outside and it was windy also making both of their Hair get blown and tangled a bit .

After walking for a little while , Taylor saw a huge yacht By the beach , Lit with candles and lights , Harry smiled and walked to it , He got up and then reached for Taylor who was stil stunned . 

She held his hand and got up , She looked around and said "Harry , what is this ? what are we doing here ? "  .

Harry smirked and then said "This is where we are going to spend the rest of the evening " , Taylor looked at him with wide eyes , She's never been on a yacht like this , It was huge and so beautiful , She can't believe Harry did this for her .

She smiled and he pulled her closer to him , "Do you like it ? " He asked hoping she said yes because he really wanted to spend some romantic time just with her .

Taylor shook her head and said "Like it ? i love it Harry , This is amazing , I can't believe you did all of this " .

Harry laughed a little and then kissed her lips , Pulling away he said "Come on babe , You must be hungry , I made you the best dinner ever " .

"You made it ? " Taylor said as Harry pulled her chair for her and she sat down , Harry smiled and said "Yes , It took many tries but i finally made something presentable " Taylor laughed as he got inside and a few minutes later he came back With trays , Setting each one  on the table , Taylor helped him .

After getting everything ready , He sat down next to Taylor and smiled when she kissed his cheek "Thank you Harry " .

They enjoyed a lovely dinner on the yacht , Even though it was freezing and windy , They didn't care , They laughed and talked and joked around and Harry managed to steal some kisses here and there .

By now they were both in the middle of the sea , Harry has hired someone to sail the yacht while they enjoyed being with eachother , He never really knew how to sail , This yacht is his , It was his birthday present from his father a few years ago but still he never really learned how to sail .

Harry stood up and held Taylor hand , She leaned against the railing and enjoyed the view of the city lights and they got smaller and smaller by the second .

Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around her from behind , He still can't get over how beautiful she looked tonight , with short hair , Taylor leaned back against him and said "The city looks so beautiful from here " , Harry didn't really look at the city lights , He was looking at the beautiful , breathtaking woman standing infront of him .