Or think straight.

"Stand up properly, jagiya." Taehyung said in a low voice as he grabbed on Soeun's waist, and Soeun whined at the nickname, grasping on Taehyung's shirt for support.

Taehyung smirked, of course he knows the effect he has on Soeun and he loves it.

Taehyung knows, just like how he was completely wrapped around Soeun's fingers, she too, was completely wrapped around his fingers.

"I love you, I love you, Soeun." Taehyung said and Soeun nodded, smiling as she looked down on her feet. Blush never left her cheeks.

Taehyung smiled as he lifted Soeun's face, lacing his fingers with hers. "Never ever let me go, I'm yours." Taehyung said as he kissed Soeun again.

•••

"The final exam is next week..." Soeun whined, flipping her notes and scratched her hair. Soeun whined and slammed her head on the table with a bang. "Ah, shit..." Soeun mumbled under her breath.

Taehyung frowned, he was playing with his phone. Soeun was stressing so much, her usual smiley face was already replaced by a scowl. "Hey," Taehyung called.

"What?" Soeun accidentally snapped and glared at Taehyung, but her glare was soften immediately when Taehyung looked at her with the softest gaze. 

"Relax for a bit, you'll do well." Taehyung said, grabbing onto Soeun's small hands. Soeun smile, "Really?" Taehyung nodded and brought Soeun hands to his lips, kissing it softly.

"Really." Taehyung reassured and flashed Soeun his boxy smile. Soeun looked at Taehyung, fascinated. Soeun blinked and then her face covered with blush, even the tips of her ears turned red.

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed, looking at Soeun questionably. Soeun shook her head, "Nothing, your smile is really cute, Taehyung." Soeun suddenly said.

What Soeun said made Taehyung laughed loud, he giggled and neared his face to Soeun, their nose touching. This made Soeun halted. "The cute one here is you, jagi."  Taehyung whispered, looking at Soeun's lips. Soeun smiled, blushing as she avoided Taehyung eye contact to continue her revision.

"Jagiya..." Taehyung called Soeun and Soeun immediately looked at him. "Can we go for a date?" Taehyung begged, giving Soeun his puppy eyes. Soeun didn't respond.

Taehyung sighed as he hugged Soeun like a teddy bear, his face was buried in her neck. He kissed Soeun forehead, smiling widely when Soeun lifted her face to kiss his forehead too.

"The boys took you out for a week without me, I was lonely..." Taehyung sighed again, snuggling more closer with Soeun, his face was still in her neck.

Soeun smiled, "You were?" Soeun said in a small voice. "Yeah, I am always lonely without you," Taehyung said softly, "And when I'm with you, I feel so happy and loved." He said again, voice getting softer every second he spoke.

It's always like this, Taehyung and Soeun's conversations are always so quiet and soft, even if they are alone. It makes them valuable.

Taehyung sighed, hugging Soeun again. Soeun giggled when Taehyung began to move her side to side. "Taehyungie, what do you want to do do for our date?" Soeun asked, looking at Taehyung and Taehyung kissed Soeun's cheek.

Taehyung smiled when he heard Soeun giggled. "You know, these days I've been looking at pottery videos," Taehyung said, "And it looked really fun, I wanna try it..." Taehyung looked at Soeun's face.