Episode {76}

*Yasmin's POV*

I flop down on Harry's red sofa after a long day of six hours at work straight after a history lecture. Harry is downstairs but he's supposedly coming up in a second. I pull out my phone and unlock it. Chloe has been begging me to go with her to this slam poetry thing at an Irish pub, a few minutes away from the dorm. I ask her if I can bring Harry along and she replies with a yes. 

"No, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm so tight on work right now!" 

I hear Harry's loud voice coming from downstairs as I left the door open. I look down to my phone again, wondering what he's talking about.

"...Yeah...Alright, I'll call you back in a sec." 

Harry steps in, as he puts down his phone.

"You alright?" I ask him with a grin.

"No...fuck..." He puts his phone on a shelf as he sighs.

"What's wrong?" 

"The guys are going to a cold play concert on Wednesday and I can't go because of work." He huffs with annoyance as he fans himself. 

"Is there another date you can go to?" 

"I don't know they already bought the tickets." He sighs as he decides to take off his t-shirt.

"What are you doing?" I ask him confused.

"What does it look like?" He asks, throwing it to the side.

"It looks like you're undressing but I don't know what for." I cross my arms.

"It's a hot day. I encourage you to do the same." He says wrapping his hands around my shoulders, his lips press a kiss to my cheek.

"I'm not feeling hot at all." 

"That's bullshit because you're really really hot." He smirks his hands going down to my skirt.

"You need to keep your hands to yourself." I tease him glancing up at him.

"I can't. Your body is like a maze." He smirks and I turn around.

"Get up." He murmurs, his toned stomach right in front of me. I slowly get up and fix my tartan skirt. It's a very warm day today so I wore a tartan skirt and a white crop top with some converse. Harry eyes me before he moves closer, his naked chest against my covered one. 

"Jump." He hums.

I roll my eyes but jump, he instantly wraps his hands around me and I lock my legs around his hips. "Won't I hurt you?" 

"You don't weigh that much and besides I do weights." He smiles. 

"What now? Are we just going to stand here?" I chuckle.

He marches over to the bed but before he puts me down, he kisses me, and boy is he hungry for me right now.

"How much do you want me?" I smirk when he sits down on the bed, my legs still around him. 

"So much...I couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow at work today." He smirks, his hands around my waist.

"I can't either." I smirk.

He pulls me down, for once letting me be the one on top. I love being on top of him, I like the way I see him from this angle, it turns me on. I sit down on him, and move down on his hips because I was too far up.

"Fuck, keep doing that." He closes his eyes.

I realize that by moving up and down on his hips, I created friction, just around his best area.