Episode {38}

Updated=22/12/2013

Please read the author's note at the end of the chapter as there has been some technical difficulties on the last chapter. x

*Yasmin's POV*

I confusingly walk over to his desk, and grab the green beanie he wants. Sometimes Harry takes me by surprise, for example like now. He kissed me so gently and softly that it almost felt like it wasn't Harry, but someone else.

I run my fingers over the slightly wet skin on my neck, made by Harry's saliva and bite my bottom lip as a strange feeling takes over. It's like that tingling feeling you get when you're happy. I shake my head, I'm being stupid, Harry just kissed my neck many numerous times before so I don't get why I'm getting this bubbly feeling today.

I push away my thoughts as I hurry back to Harry's bathroom. I pull open the door, and find Harry washing his teeth. He turns to me and gives me a grin with his toothbrush in his teeth. I smile before throwing him the beanie and he doesn't catch it in time. He rolls his eyes while I simply shrug.

I go back to his room and put on my boots,and fix my hair in his full length mirror.  I quickly fold my clothes and put them in my bag. 

"You can leave them here for now, instead of carrying them with you the entire day." Harry emerges from the bathroom suggesting a thoughtful thing.

"Thanks." I say taking them out again and putting my jumper and jacket on his sofa again.

"You want the hoodie? Gotta admit, it looked good on you." Harry smirks.

My cheeks heat up at this and I try my best to hide it but he already caught me.

"Something tells me that you want to wear it." He says crossing his arms.

"Well.." I say pulling the last letter for effect. "It is really comfortable." I say sheepishly.

He grabs it and throws it to me, and I catch it, just in time.

"Just take it." He shrugs.

"Thanks." I nod happily as I immediately slide it on me and zip it up. Harry's scent on the hoodie is still very strong, which makes this better.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" He asks as we leave his room, and run down the stairs. I follow Harry to the one room that I recognize-the kitchen. It was only a few hours ago when I was seated on that very chair, and Harry was on the island telling me to kiss him.

"I don't know, it's fine, I can buy something." I say, politely declining his offer.

Harry opens the cupboard and takes out two glasses, exactly what he did last night, only this time he takes out juice and not water.

"Blair!" Harry yells sassy ignoring me.

In a matter of seconds Blair, the short and chubby woman appears the room and looks at Harry questioningly.

"Breakfast?" Harry asks with a lot of attitude.

"Yes of course sir. I made you an English breakfast, your favourite." Blair says as she takes out a plate from the microwave and puts it on the island, in front of the same chair that Harry sat on last night. That must be his favourite chair. 

 "Thanks, make something for Yasmin." He orders as he sits down and looks at his plate.

"No-it's fine, I'm not that hungry. Thank you though." I smile at the cute maid.

She nods with a smile and takes a step back.

"Harry do you need anything else?" 

Harry picks up his fork and knife and turns to look at her. "Nope."