Episode {75}

Updated=05/01/2015!! 

Happy New Year lovelies! Here's the first update for 2015! 

sidebar-Yasmin in her outfit!! 

*Harry's POV*

"Harry!" 

I immediately look up from my work and stare at my boss. "Where's that green file I handed you last night?"

I immediately stand up and look for the file. I find it on the second shelf. I pass it to him and he says thank you. 

"Go print these, five copies and then this for twenty times." He hands me the papers and I nod as I quietly left the office.

I hummed to myself, the floor is empty as usual. No one leaves their offices, the doors are always shut. No one is here so I continue humming, until I see Arabella's desk and remember that she's here. 

 She looks up as she hears foot steps and I take in how she looks today. I didn't see her when I came in because she was having lunch but now I have a chance to look at her. She's wearing a nude lipstick and a really nice stroke of eyeliner. From what I can see she's wearing a cherry red cropped top with sleeves and a matching skirt. I wonder how long the skirt is.

"Hey Arabella." I smile, stopping for a second.

"Mr.Styles, hello." She smiles back.

"Why do you keep calling me that? I'm a fucking assistant." I mumbled under my breath.

"Alright Harry but don't use that kind of language." She chuckles.

"This is the first time I have ever swore out loud at work." I chuckle as well.

"Do you swear a lot?" She asks biting my lip, in what I'm hoping is a non seductive way.

"Yeah, every time I open my mouth..." I shrug.

"Don't you have work to do?" She suddenly asks me as if she remembers that we're at work.

"Yeah I need to make some copies." I roll my eyes.

"I actually need to make some as well but I couldn't be bothered to stand up." She chuckles.

"Wanna join?" I ask.

She nods and stands up pushing back her chair. I now notice that her skirt is down to her knee, as usual. I've grown used to her wearing these kind of skirts, I swear she has like ten different shades of the same shape. I'm not complaining because midi skirts that are really tight make her look really hot. I shouldn't be thinking about this but she has a nice ass, one I wouldn't mind grabbing. 

Yasmin. Yasmin. You will grab Yasmin's ass only. 

I shake my thoughts away as we both go downstairs. We chat about our plans for the weekend.

"My friends are supposed to come over to watch the Packers game tomorrow." I tell her as we enter the room.

"Oh my god, you're a fan of the packers? I'm a huge fan." She says excitedly.

"Are you sure you're not trying to impress me?" I tease her with a laugh, showing her that I don't mean it as anything else.

"Aren't you like...a teenager?" She laughs.

I furrow my eyebrows as I put in the first paper and type five copies. For some reason the fact that she thinks I'm a teenager annoys me. Does this mean she thinks I'm a kid as well? 

"No, I'm twenty." I respond.

"Oh." She turns around and does what she needs to do. "I thought you were eighteen."