Episode {50}

Updated=23/03/2014

*Harry's POV*

"Are boys even allowed in here?" She asks me as we reach the door to her room.

"Does it matter?" I smirk.

It's a Saturday night, and it's only half past nine, so most of the girls in this dorm have probably already went out, although I can still hear some chicks laughing, and loud music playing.

"You could get in trouble." She replies worriedly.

"How much trouble could I get in for sneaking in the girls' dorms?" I chuckle. I'll probably get told off.

"What if your dad gets mad?" She asks, yet again worrying about me.

I push her softly against the wall with the smirk still plastered on my face. My voice goes husky as I whisper,"Let him be mad, I really don't care." 

"Harry!" She tries to scold me and I chuckle at her. "Don't worry about him, this is Harry's and Yasmin's time together." I say.

That sounded less stupid in my head.

"Harry's and Yasmin's time together?" She bursts out laughing and I laugh with her as well.

"Yes, this is our time." I say slipping my hands in her jeans to look for her keys.

"What are you doing?" She quickly flinches.

"Looking for your keys." I laugh at her.

"You could of just told me to take them out." She rolls her eyes.

"Sorry."

"Take out your hands, they're not in my jeans." She shakes her head.

"Can't I keep them there?" I tease, my smirk getting bigger.

"Harry!" She scolds yet again.

"Alright,alright!" I pull out my hands and take a step back giving her some space. She rolls her eyes clearly not pleased with me, as she pulls out the keys from her bag and puts them in the hole. Two twists to the right and we're inside.

"Your side is disorganized." I state, taking a look at her stuff.

Clothes on the chair, papers,books and files are all cluttered on top of each other, some of them are even open. Two empty glasses, and two untouched packets of doritos are lying on the desk. All in all, the desk is hardly visible. On the floor she has a few bags lying around, socks, five pairs of different shoes are piled up on each other and she even has two bras next to shoes.

"Classy." I speak sarcastically.

She chuckles,"Yeah I just haven't found the time to clean it up, I get so much work and stuff to do that I immediately get tired and then I never clean it up." 

"I'm tidier than you."I laugh loudly. "It should be the other way round." 

"Shut up." She crosses her arms.

I laugh at her and tease her by saying,"You can't even see the desk!"

"Stop it!" She grumbles.

"And please don't tell me that you actually wear these directly from the floor." I point to the bras.

She shakes her head,"Of course not! I'm supposed to go do the laundry but I can't be bothered to do so yet." 

"Idiot." I laugh.

"Shut up." She slaps my arm grumpily.

I snicker as well as laugh at her before wrapping my arms around her waist and seductively whisper,"Sorry Hastings." in her ear.