Prologue

Author's Note: Posted for the first time on 30th June 2013 17:57PM

Hello amazing readers! Summer 2013 has started, and I decided that it was time for another fan fiction. It's based on Harry Styles (as you may have guessed, he is my fave). I'm still in the process of writing 'Nobody compares to you' the Liam Payne fan fiction. I absolutely love the plot and setting, because it's different and very original (I'm proud of myself)

I honestly can't believe I'm publishing my 4th one direction fan fiction story on wattpad! I feel so proud of myself! And thankful to all of you!

On the sidebar-> There's a picture of Yasmin Hastings (main character)

, and yes,it's actually from that clothing site Boohoo.com where I found "Claire Shields."

Warning; This story contains: swearing and sexual content.

The girl's name is Yasmin Hastings (main character)

Hopefully if you read this A/N ^ comment below with "smile because it's summer!" and also add your opinions about the prologue!

Kisses-Chickenialls

*Yasmin's pov*

His eyes snake around my body taking in every curve and he licks his lips admiringly at me, something which I absolutely hate and will not tolerate.

"Stop looking at me like that." I snap angrily rolling my eyes in disgust.

Some men have no respect for women. This man is one of them. I don't even know his first name nor his second but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what type this asshole is.

His eyes instantly snap up to mine and he smirks, "I look at you how the fuck I want, darling."

His tone is very bitter and this only makes me more furious.

"No you don't." I retort tightening my hands together to stop myself from doing something regretful, like hitting him.

I took karate for ten years, I know I can kick his ass as easily as I can pick up a paper and crumble it.

"Newsflash; I can." His smirk is still evident on his face.

"There are so many things I can do," His hands slide into his jeans' pocket and with a shrug he starts walking in circles around me, "that you don't know of."

I cross my arms, showing that I'm not afraid of him as he continues talking about himself. "So many dangerous, wild things that you never heard off." He tries to come off as exciting and curious but he's just being too cocky.

"I don't care." I say surprising myself by how firm my voice actually is.

"Well, we'll just change your mind eh?"

I frown."How about you go back to your pathetic life and leave me alone, you don't know me and you certainly do not deserve to." I say very rudely.

"Pathetic life huh?" His eyes narrow and his jaw slightly clenches and he lets out a sour laugh.

I gasp in surprise when I feel him breathing over my neck. His lips are almost stamped to my ear. "How about you learn not to talk back to people that you don't know what they're capable of because you might regret it?" He whispers under his breath,as if he's doing something illegal and he's trying not to get caught.

I slightly flinch when I feel his hands slide under my denim shorts, the tip of his fingers brushing the back of my waist. I close my eyes as his fingers sway on my waist slowly and gently, tickling me lightly.

"I suggest that you shut your fucking mouth before it's too late darling." He roughly whispers as he teasingly runs his fingers up, out of my shorts, and he starts tugging at my loops.

Just when I thought he couldn't be more rude.

I remove his hands before he has the chance to do anything else. I turn around and to my surprise, he's startled at my actions.

"You know what I suggest?" I say curling my hands into the back pockets of the jeans. He raises his eyebrow with a small smirk. "I suggest you keep your fucking hands off me before it's too late." I mock.

He laughs cooly as if it's an everyday thing for a stranger to put his hands in your shorts. "I do what I want."

"That's something a very spoilt person would say." I tell him.

"I'm not spoilt. Don't just fucking assume things before you know me." He replies rolling his eyes.

"I don't want to know you." I roll my eyes.

"Too bad, because I took an interest in you," He says still with the same glint in his eyes.

Taking little, small and dramatic steps he manages to back me up against the nearest wall decreasing the distance between us. He hungrily looks down at my chest and I scoff which attracts his attention.

"When I want something, I get it." He says finally his eyes in contact with mine.

"And you said that you're not spoilt?" I almost snort.

He chuckles and I take this time to really examine his face. He has nice green eyes, and a nice face structure, and his pink lips, look very kissable. His smirk is the only annoying feature.

I know an asshole when I see one. Whatever his name is, he's an asshole.

"I like new girls." He says calmly as if it's a fact that I should be interested in.

He moves closer and rests his arms on either side of my shoulders. He looks at my lips for a split second and then he says,"You wanna know why?"

He leans in if that's even possible, leaving me no choice but to look in his eyes.

"They're all innocent. They don't know what I've done or who I am, they don't know my reputation, they don't know my past," He leans further in and he gently whispers in my ear, "they don't know what I'm capable of doing. They are just clueless."

I lightly push him back and I say, "I'm not innocent."

"New girls always are,trust me." He winks.

"Maybe I'm innocent in your eyes, maybe I'm innocent to this place because I'm new in college and in this town, but I know what the world offers, I know how cruel it is, and trust me when I say this, I've seen and heard things that shouldn't even crossed my mind at my age, but they happened so stop acting like you know me. Innocent is the last thing that I am."

He looks amused, and pulls back, probably realizing that he wasted his time on a stubborn girl who doesn't want to get in his pants.

"Then you know better then to talk back to someone like me." He smirks crossing his arms.

I certainly was not expecting this for a reply.

"Someone like you?" I ask crossing my own arms.

I swear his ego is as big as an elephant. Who the hell does he think he is?

"Someone like me, who easily gets pissed off, and when people with short temper get angry they do harmful things. Sometimes they even regret them. You're picking up, what I'm putting down?" He asks me arrogantly.

I nod.

"Then trust me when I say this," He mocks with a smirk, "I'm not one to be messed with darling."

He ends our little conversation when he looks me up and down again, practically undressing me with his eyes.

"See you around, darling." He comments arrogantly before winking and walking off.

Just when I thought I was going to start living a peaceful life some douche shows up claiming that he took an interest in me.

Absolutely fantastic.