Episode {23}

Author's Note:Updated=19/10/2013 11:50pm 

arghh it's almost midnight, I only had ten minutes left to update on a Saturday. Since school started I always update on Saturday, and it's been a week since I last updated so if I waited till tomorrow  some of you australians will already be awake, and when I'll go to sleep you guys will have something to ready so yay!!

Claps for me because I'm on time hehe! 

This chapter is short-sorry- but you'll enjoy it-i hope-

xoxo

Chickenialls

*Yasmin's POV*

"Now as we go along this poem, make sure that you take all the necessary notes because I only have one printed note to hand out, so it's up to you if you want to pass or not." 

I take out my favourite pen and neatly write the title of the poem. Today I woke up early, I dressed up, went and had a good healthy breakfast and went to my first lecture with a good feeling. It's just one of those mornings where you feel like you can do anything and everything.

"Be thankful because this poem is quite short compared to the ones that we have previously done." Mr. Parker says.

I sigh in relief as he starts to read out the poem. It's only half a page long, so yeah that makes me happier. Sitting next to me is Niall, and he nudges me softly with his elbow to catch my attention. I immediately look up and his eyes dart to his paper, so mine do the same. He wrote a small message saying,"If you don't have any plans 4 2nite, come with me and Harry 2 to d forest, we gonna do some more laps." 

I grab a pencil and scribble back,"No i don't wanna come with u guys remember what happened last time i came???"

He rolls his eyes as he replies again,"Don't wear the same leggings then, come on!!"

I bite my lip considering my offers. I can either continue with my normal day, and do my homework and have a light dinner, or go running with Harry and Niall. Somehow the second option seems far more fun and exciting. 

"Pick me up then" 

He grins at my reply and quickly scribbles,"At six." 

I nod and look back to the professor and continue taking down the notes. 

¬

I put on a pair of black running shorts, hoping that since they're black they won't attract much attention. I'm also wearing a cozy blue hood with the Nike logo printed in grey and black running shoes. I'm promoting Nike tonight ,because literally everything is from Nike. I love this brand so much.

 My hair is up in a high ponytail and I'm only wearing mascara and eyeliner on my face. I tap my fingers on the bottle of water that I brought with me while I patiently wait for Niall. After a few more minutes of me being bored, Niall shows up in his white car. His eyes trail to my exposed legs and I awkwardly get in his car. 

"Have you learned nothing from last time?" Niall asks me with a chuckle. I put on my seat belt and he adds,"Tight leggings were one thing,now it's tight shorts! What are you trying to do to us?"

My cheeks heat up immediately and he obviously catches me so a small cheeky smile appears on his face.

"Now make sure to run in front of him and you'll definitely give him a boner this time." He laughs.

I laugh as well and say,"I just didn't want to wear the same leggings, plus these are really nice." I say resting my hands on my thighs.

"Oh you bet they are." He nods with a snicker.