Episode {8}

Author's Note: Updated=24/08/2013

Aaaah hi!! SO SORRY for the late update, it's been 12 days sorry but i had no idea what to write i was so stuck :( anyways this is a rly entertaining chapter i hope you guys enjoy it :) 

Anyways I dedicate this chapter to a very nice girl, who got hooked up on Locked up in an attic with Styles and Time has brought your heart to me. She loved them so much that she even made me covers for them which I absolutely fell in love with.

Yes, which is why I have changed the covers. They're very lovely covers so thank you so much!! 

Enjoy this chapter & again sorry for my tardiness 

AND ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT 

I HAVE CHANGED THE IMAGE OF YASMIN IT'S NO LONGER THAT GIRL IT IS THE GIRL ON THE SIDEBAR OK THATS DA NEW YASMIN ALSO DATS THE OUTFIT SHE WORE IN DIS CHAPPIE OK 

Kisses-Chickenialls 

*Yasmin's POV*

I'm not too cheerful about Monday. For one thing, I'm really tired because last night I stayed up late doing my work, and also I have English today. With Niall.

Something which I am definitely not looking forward to, but he was so nice to me on Friday night, maybe I could give him a chance, but then again, he did warn me not to get involved with his gang.

I pass the familiar walls and corridors until I find myself in the English class.

"Good morning everyone." Mr.Parker greets us.

A few of us mutter back a reply while the others just snooze off.

"Well, don't you just love Mondays!" He sarcastically says with a clap.

After a few minutes of Mr.Parker teaching, the class, including I, start getting used to his voice, and by now everyone is fully awake writing notes, and asking questions.

I type in a few extra points that I know will help me during my homework when the door opens and someone barges in class. Of course, everyone's attention turns to the boy, and without a choice Mr.Parker looks to his right as well.

"Mr.Horan, why are you half an hour late?" He sighs in exhaust.

This shows that Niall is a trouble maker here, and it's hard to get him to obey.

"I was fucking a teacher." Niall replies sarcastically as he rolls his eyes. "What do you think I was doing?"

The teacher scrunches his nose at his response and coughs,"Niall, why are you late and give me a valid excuse."

He rolls his eyes and replies,"I slept in."

I roll my eyes at his attitude, he definitely knows how to piss someone off.

"Just take a seat." The teacher says irritated.

Once again Niall rolls his eyes and looks around for a seat to sit on, then he spots me and he smirks.

"Yeah I found a seat alright." Niall mutters as he jogs up the steps.

I mentally face palm myself, I can't believe that out of everyone he's going to come and sit next to me. I glare at him once he reaches my row and he glances at me. He quietly sits down and opens up his note book and he quietly starts writing down the notes.

This is odd, I thought he would start chatting like usual.

As soon as the bell rings I pack my stuff as quick as possible hoping that I'll manage to avoid talking to him, but I'm never lucky, so today is no exception.